- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
is not possible delete vendor
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 10 months ago #336804
by danieledanibel
is not possible delete vendor was created by danieledanibel
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost/joomla7
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox and chrome
I update my website in joomla 4 (I test this in localhost)
I have a problem, is not possible delete vendor
check my screenshot
Thank you
Bye
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox and chrome
I update my website in joomla 4 (I test this in localhost)
I have a problem, is not possible delete vendor
check my screenshot
Thank you
Bye
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #336809
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic is not possible delete vendor
Hello,
You can't delete vendors who have orders or products.
Can you please remove the association of the product and retry the vendor deletion ?
Regards,
You can't delete vendors who have orders or products.
Can you please remove the association of the product and retry the vendor deletion ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- danieledanibel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #336815
by danieledanibel
Replied by danieledanibel on topic is not possible delete vendor
I tried to do what you asked me, it is not possible to delete the seller.
it is not possible to click, the delete button.
this problem I have it only in joomla 4
I am testing joomla version 4 of my site on xampp locally
The same site with joomla 3.10 everything works fine
I also did a manual package update before hikashop and then hikamarket
This problem is not urgent to solve.. when you have time, try a j3 to j4 upgrade and check delete vendor
it is not possible to click, the delete button.
this problem I have it only in joomla 4
I am testing joomla version 4 of my site on xampp locally
The same site with joomla 3.10 everything works fine
I also did a manual package update before hikashop and then hikamarket
This problem is not urgent to solve.. when you have time, try a j3 to j4 upgrade and check delete vendor
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by danieledanibel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #336841
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic is not possible delete vendor
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding the issue description, it looks like Joomla 4 doesn't know how to handle a form with pre-check fields.
To fix the issue, you can edit the backend view "views/vendormarket/tmpl/delete.php" and replace
By
And the Joomla 4 "Delete" toolbar button will be enabled.
Regarding the Joomla 4 bug details.
It's in the "joomla-toolbar-button" javascript file :
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/blob/4.0-de...utton.w-c.es6.js#L49
By default, the button is set-up disabled
When it register to check the modification of the field value
It should also read the current "boxchecked" value in order to set the "disabled" state, like it's doing in the "onChange" function.
Regards,
Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding the issue description, it looks like Joomla 4 doesn't know how to handle a form with pre-check fields.
To fix the issue, you can edit the backend view "views/vendormarket/tmpl/delete.php" and replace
Code:
</form>
Code:
</form>
<?php
$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
$doc->addScriptDeclaration('window.hikashop.ready(function(){Joomla.isChecked(true);});');
Regarding the Joomla 4 bug details.
It's in the "joomla-toolbar-button" javascript file :
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/blob/4.0-de...utton.w-c.es6.js#L49
By default, the button is set-up disabled
Code:
if (this.listSelection) {
this.setDisabled(true);
}
Code:
this.formElement.boxchecked.addEventListener('change', this.onChange);
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds