Vendor field in product creation
3 years 10 months ago #346956
by thefbi
“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Vendor field in product creation was created by thefbi
Hello,
I have a site under construction with Hikamarket.
I used this site to create a second site (copy / paste).
On the second site, when I create a product, I can choose to which seller I assign it, via a field in the product creation details.
However, on the first site, I don't see this field. Instead, I have a quantity field. I don't understand why. I had to change something but I can't find what.
I have a site under construction with Hikamarket.
I used this site to create a second site (copy / paste).
On the second site, when I create a product, I can choose to which seller I assign it, via a field in the product creation details.
However, on the first site, I don't see this field. Instead, I have a quantity field. I don't understand why. I had to change something but I can't find what.
“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago #346994
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor field in product creation
Hello,
Regarding the screenshot, it looks like HikaMarket is not installed on the website (or the hikashop "market" plugin is not published).
Regards,
Regarding the screenshot, it looks like HikaMarket is not installed on the website (or the hikashop "market" plugin is not published).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago #347008
by thefbi
“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Replied by thefbi on topic Vendor field in product creation
Hi,
Here is a screenshot, do you talk about this plugin ?
If yes, it is published. Hikamarket is installed and configured.
I can go the admin or frontend menus without problems.
Here is a screenshot, do you talk about this plugin ?
If yes, it is published. Hikamarket is installed and configured.
I can go the admin or frontend menus without problems.
“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago #347021
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor field in product creation
Hello,
If you have the rest of HIkaMarket working, thus I can only suspect the fields which is displayed "instead".
Since it's via a trigger with an array, if another plugin empty the array to put its content instead, it can generate unwanted side effects like that one.
Regards,
If you have the rest of HIkaMarket working, thus I can only suspect the fields which is displayed "instead".
Since it's via a trigger with an array, if another plugin empty the array to put its content instead, it can generate unwanted side effects like that one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds