- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop customize vs others shopping cart
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68759
by jchorch
Hikashop customize vs others shopping cart was created by jchorch
Comparing the results I am achieving with hikashop vs other website (regalameoink.com <-- plis visit and compare).
I found some features they have and I do not, these are:
1. the size of the popup window is sized at 100% adaptable to content.
2. the other website used the scroll bar of the background page, with this the users navigate to much better on netbooks, or small size devices.
3. background becomes not as dark as my project.
so,
1. as I can create showing products pop all its contents?
2. how to enable scroll bar for the back window?
3. who make more clear background when see a popup of product?
1,2,3 ¿as?
thank you!
I found some features they have and I do not, these are:
1. the size of the popup window is sized at 100% adaptable to content.
2. the other website used the scroll bar of the background page, with this the users navigate to much better on netbooks, or small size devices.
3. background becomes not as dark as my project.
so,
1. as I can create showing products pop all its contents?
2. how to enable scroll bar for the back window?
3. who make more clear background when see a popup of product?
1,2,3 ¿as?
thank you!
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jchorch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68848
by jchorch
Replied by jchorch on topic Re: Hikashop customize vs others shopping cart
its possible? :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop customize vs others shopping cart
That's not possible.
The popup library of Joomla, that we are using, is not flexible at all and can't handle all that.
The popup library of Joomla, that we are using, is not flexible at all and can't handle all that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds