No download Link for files

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #105652

my payment went through perfectly... I got the email. but there was no download link to the file i purchased.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4021
11 years 3 months ago #105662

Hi,

Can you please provide a screenshot of your product configuration (the file section at the bottom right) ?

Thanks,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

8 years 10 months ago #219767

Same thing for me. Any help?

• Thank you received: 13257
8 years 9 months ago #219832

Hi,

Well, then same question to you:
Can you please provide a screenshot of your product configuration (the file section) ?

Can you also tell us if the orders are confirmed automatically after the payment ?
Can you provide a screenshot of the order status notification email that you receive as customer after the payment ?

8 years 9 months ago #219889

Sure can. Thanks!

HikaShop Starter 2.6.0
Joomla 3.4.5
URL: moirashealingarts.com

Attachment1: File section of the Product Configuration
The order is NOT automatically confirmed when payment is received.
Attachment 2: The order status notification email

I noticed that there are no conferment payments in the payment log file so I have added an additional Screen Shot: File settings from Order Config page.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by tgath. Reason: Adding a screen shot

8 years 9 months ago #219925

Hi,

So you didn't give a screenshot of the order status notification email (which is sent after the order is confirmed) but a screenshot of the order creation notification email (which is sent at the end of the checkout).

The issue is that HikaShop doesn't receive payment notifications from the payment gateway and thus it cannot allow the customers to download the files.
Here is the documentation you can follow regarding the fact that your HikaShop is not receiving payment notifications:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification

8 years 9 months ago #219935

hank you for your reply. That is the only email I received. I will for the documentation as you suggest...

8 years 9 months ago #220012

So I have checked with my hosting administrator and he has reviewed the hosting config and could find no reason that matches what is described in the Hikashop help link that you provided. There was a htaccess.txt file in the root but has since been deleted. I have also reviewed all of the other possible causes within the hockshop control panel that were suggested and all seems to be in order. I subsequently orderd another virtual item, go the 'Confirm of Creation' email but not the 'Confirm of Confirmed' email with a download link.

I'm hoping that you can assist in troubleshooting this issue with me as I am not being successful. I have created a super user account for you and can PM you the credentials if that would help. Thanks!

8 years 9 months ago #220028

Hi,

A super user account won't help.

So if you follow the instructions in the link I gave you, it says that you have to turn on the "debug" setting of the paypal payment plugin, do another payment, and check the payment log and the access log of the server.
And that this will give information on what is going on.
Did you do that ?
What information did you get out of these steps ?
That will be crucial to understanding the situation.

8 years 9 months ago #220064

Here is the information from those steps:

Sever Log (I think):

173.0.81.1 - - [09/Nov/2015:07:12:51 -0500] "POST /index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify&notif_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=en&Itemid=178 HTTP/1.0" 200 - "-" "PayPal IPN ( https://www.paypal.com/ipn )"
70.195.134.130 - - [09/Nov/2015:07:13:09 -0500] "POST /index.php?option=com%5fhikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after%5fend&order_id=6&Itemid=178 HTTP/1.1" 500 2074 "-" 

173.0.81.1 - - [09/Nov/2015:07:12:51 -0500] "POST /index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify&notif_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=en&Itemid=178 HTTP/1.0" 200 - "-" "PayPal IPN ( https://www.paypal.com/ipn )"
The Payment Log file is in the screenshot attached below.

Thank you for your continued persistence on this issue.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice

8 years 9 months ago #220763

Were you able to tell anything by using the information a=in my last reply?

1 month 3 weeks ago #362116

I realize that this post/request is quite old but it didnt get resolved and now I am in the same situation on another website that I am building for a client.... Wondering why I can't get a download link to show up in a 'purchase email. The site that I am building is empirelongevitywebinars.com

Thank you for your help .....

1 month 3 weeks ago #362118

Hi,

The issue with the orders not being confirmed after a payment can't happen with a recent version of HikaShop and PayPal Checkout (which we recommend using over the legacy PayPal payment plugin you were using 9 years ago).

So please make sure you're using the latest version of HikaShop and that you configured a payment method for the PayPal Checkout payment plugin via the System>Payment methods menu.

1 month 3 weeks ago #362128

Thank you for your reply! So I am using Hikashop Starter 5.1.0 with the PayPal Checkout plugin that comes with it. PayPal is configured successfully (see screenshot) I have also attached a screenshot of the email that I received after purchase.

To step back, What I am trying to do is have a customer pay and then have videos available for them to view. If a 'view link' isn't possible then a download button would be my second choice. I will appreciate any suggestions that you have to help me accomplish this.

Thanks!

URL: empirelongevitywebinars.com
HikaShop version: Starter 5.1.0
Joomla: 5.1.2

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by tgath.

1 month 3 weeks ago #362130

Hi,

This is the email sent when the order is created. HikaShop sends a second email once the order is confirmed, after the payment. And the download link should be in this second email.
Did you receive the second email sent to the customer for that order ?
What is the order status of this order ?
Can you provide a screenshot of the order's history ?
Can you check the emails for that order in the Customers>Email history menu ? It's possible the email was sent but not delivered.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds