- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
SugarCRM
12 years 6 months ago #149302
by Huski
Hi
Does anyone out there know if there is any plug-in or way of making Hikashop communicate with SugarCRM (or SuiteCRM which I am using but essentially the same thing).
I would like any new orders, custiomers etc to be sent to SugarCRM.
Thanks
Does anyone out there know if there is any plug-in or way of making Hikashop communicate with SugarCRM (or SuiteCRM which I am using but essentially the same thing).
I would like any new orders, custiomers etc to be sent to SugarCRM.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158786
by Clemens_M
Hi,
for SugarCRM I have come across a Joomla user, a VirtueMart plugin and a Community Builder plugin, that seem to work well, but no one for HikaShop.
Personally I also want to use SugarCRM for our direct marketing and customer support inside and outside joomla - and I am currently looking for joomla people who want to support a bridge from SugarCRM to acyMailing (Enterprise).
As SugarCRM will discontinue its Community Edition in 2nd QT 2015, I will also choose a derivate 100% based on the core SugarCRM CE 6.x - in my case EnjayCRM.
Anyone who wants to join efforts for a SugarCRM to acyMailing bridge?
Clemens
for SugarCRM I have come across a Joomla user, a VirtueMart plugin and a Community Builder plugin, that seem to work well, but no one for HikaShop.
Personally I also want to use SugarCRM for our direct marketing and customer support inside and outside joomla - and I am currently looking for joomla people who want to support a bridge from SugarCRM to acyMailing (Enterprise).
As SugarCRM will discontinue its Community Edition in 2nd QT 2015, I will also choose a derivate 100% based on the core SugarCRM CE 6.x - in my case EnjayCRM.
Anyone who wants to join efforts for a SugarCRM to acyMailing bridge?
Clemens
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds