- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
HikaShop App - Problems
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #278568
by neo191987
HikaShop App - Problems was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
Hi I recently bought HikaShop App , but I have a few problems with it. I know this is not your application but you will help me best. My first problem is that it shows the price without VAT if it's in tax mode: Electronic goods & services.
This is the code for the price:
Second problem likely to draw the lowest price of the variants and show it as a product price.
Third problem is how can I show just one category and not all. This is the code:
Hi I recently bought HikaShop App , but I have a few problems with it. I know this is not your application but you will help me best. My first problem is that it shows the price without VAT if it's in tax mode: Electronic goods & services.
This is the code for the price:
Code:
/**
* Retrieve product price
*
* @since 2.0
* @access public
* @param string
* @return
*/
public function getProductPrice(&$product)
{
$currencyHelper = hikashop_get('class.currency');
$config = hikashop_config();
$discount_before_tax = (int)$config->get('discount_before_tax',0);
$currencyClass = hikashop_get('class.currency');
$currency_id = hikashop_getCurrency();
$main_currency = $currency_id = (int)$config->get('main_currency', 1);
$zone_id = hikashop_getZone(null);
$ids = array($product->product_id);
$currencyClass->getPrices($product,$ids,$currency_id,$main_currency,$zone_id,$discount_before_tax);
$product->price = $currencyHelper->format($product->prices[0]->price_value);
}
Second problem likely to draw the lowest price of the variants and show it as a product price.
Third problem is how can I show just one category and not all. This is the code:
Code:
<i class="fa fa-folder"></i>
<?php for ($i=0; $i < count($product->categories); $i++) { ?>
<?php echo $product->categories[$i]->title;?>
<?php if (isset($product->categories[$i+1]->title)) { ?>
<?php echo ','; ?>
<?php } ?>
<?php } ?>
</li>
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278583
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop App - Problems
Hello,
You bought the HikaShop app from the stackideas website.
So you should contact the stackideas support of your issues regarding that app ; since they created it and are selling it.
Regards,
You bought the HikaShop app from the stackideas website.
So you should contact the stackideas support of your issues regarding that app ; since they created it and are selling it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds