- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
make fee visible to the vendor
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #270506
by joycehoveling
make fee visible to the vendor was created by joycehoveling
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tweedehandjes.com
Hello,
When a product is sold on my website, the vendor sees the price of his product on his vendor page, only his fee is not shown.
Could you please let me know how I set this up in the backend? Is this one of the access options? Which one?
I've put the cost % in the Hikamarket configuration.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Joyce
Hello,
When a product is sold on my website, the vendor sees the price of his product on his vendor page, only his fee is not shown.
Could you please let me know how I set this up in the backend? Is this one of the access options? Which one?
I've put the cost % in the Hikamarket configuration.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270532
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic make fee visible to the vendor
Hello,
Where do you want to display the fees and how do you want to display them exactly ?
Regards,
Where do you want to display the fees and how do you want to display them exactly ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #270541
by joycehoveling
Replied by joycehoveling on topic make fee visible to the vendor
Hi Jerome,
I would like to the fees to be displayed in the statistics page of the vendor control panel.
Each vendor get's 40% fee of the selling price when a product has been sold. They do not get the money directly after the order is placed and paid by the customer, but I pay them out the cumulative fee to date twice a month.
Actually what I would like to see is the cumulative fee earned.
Is this possible? I really hope so
Thanks and best regards,
Joyce
I would like to the fees to be displayed in the statistics page of the vendor control panel.
Each vendor get's 40% fee of the selling price when a product has been sold. They do not get the money directly after the order is placed and paid by the customer, but I pay them out the cumulative fee to date twice a month.
Actually what I would like to see is the cumulative fee earned.
Is this possible? I really hope so
Thanks and best regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #270542
by joycehoveling
Replied by joycehoveling on topic make fee visible to the vendor
In addition, after I have paid the vendor their fee, the balance should be zero again.
If possible, I would like to see the following:
1) fee earned for the period (which will have a zero balance after I have paid the vendors)
2) cumulative fee which will stay there, so the vendors can see their fees earned from the start till now.
Hope this is clear.
Thanks,
Joyce
If possible, I would like to see the following:
1) fee earned for the period (which will have a zero balance after I have paid the vendors)
2) cumulative fee which will stay there, so the vendors can see their fees earned from the start till now.
Hope this is clear.
Thanks,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270564
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic make fee visible to the vendor
Hello,
a - When you're using HikaMarket to "pay" the vendor in the backend, the paid orders are extracted from the "balance". So it's already working like that.
1 - There is already the block "orders unpaid" in the front-end vendor dashboard.
2 - There are already some statistics about that in the front-end vendor dashboard.
Regards,
a - When you're using HikaMarket to "pay" the vendor in the backend, the paid orders are extracted from the "balance". So it's already working like that.
1 - There is already the block "orders unpaid" in the front-end vendor dashboard.
2 - There are already some statistics about that in the front-end vendor dashboard.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #270594
by joycehoveling
Replied by joycehoveling on topic make fee visible to the vendor
Hi Jerome,
The "orders unpaid" amounts represent the full selling price, so not the fee only.
How can I get it to show the fee only?
Regards,
Joyce
The "orders unpaid" amounts represent the full selling price, so not the fee only.
How can I get it to show the fee only?
Regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270595
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic make fee visible to the vendor
Hello,
The order unpaid is based on the "order vendor total" value which is fee that the vendor will earn.
It is the value that you can also see in the order details ; it's available in the front-end for the vendor and also in the backend when you have the list of the sub orders.
The order vendor total is also used in the backend for the vendor listing in order to display the unpaid sum ; and it's the value used when you want to pay a vendor.
Regards,
The order unpaid is based on the "order vendor total" value which is fee that the vendor will earn.
It is the value that you can also see in the order details ; it's available in the front-end for the vendor and also in the backend when you have the list of the sub orders.
The order vendor total is also used in the backend for the vendor listing in order to display the unpaid sum ; and it's the value used when you want to pay a vendor.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds