Skip to main content

Comission system in Hikamarket along with social login system

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271431 by Shafan Hameed
Hi,

I want to know is there any solution of setting the commission system and social login system in HikaMarket ?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jerome. Reason: typo fix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271432 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
HikaMarket already is a multi-vendor component with a "commission system" for the vendor sales.
"social login" is not related to HikaShop or HikaMarket but is provided by third party Joomla plugins.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum