- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 1
select language for sent mails from admin panel
6 years 2 months ago #321988
by HadiTak
select language for sent mails from admin panel was created by HadiTak
Hello,
My admin language is English but my users are in Persian language
when I send a mail such as confirm product from admin panel, users receive mails in English and not in his language
I think hikamarket need an option in configuration for select sent mails language
My admin language is English but my users are in Persian language
when I send a mail such as confirm product from admin panel, users receive mails in English and not in his language
I think hikamarket need an option in configuration for select sent mails language
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321991
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic select language for sent mails from admin panel
Hello,
Please explain what you means by "send a mail such as confirm product from admin panel".
Joomla do store the language information for the users ; there is no need of special setting in HikaMarket.
Also, when you create a thread in our forum, please provide the requested details about your website and the version of HikaShop and HIkaMarket you're using.
We also recommend to use the account who own the licence or to indicate the registered website (which can be private).
Regards,
Please explain what you means by "send a mail such as confirm product from admin panel".
Joomla do store the language information for the users ; there is no need of special setting in HikaMarket.
Also, when you create a thread in our forum, please provide the requested details about your website and the version of HikaShop and HIkaMarket you're using.
We also recommend to use the account who own the licence or to indicate the registered website (which can be private).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322076
by HadiTak
Replied by HadiTak on topic select language for sent mails from admin panel
This is an example mail for "confirm product" that user received when I approve:
My admin panel is in English but my users are in another language. When I approve users product(or I do another actions), they receive mails in admin language not in their language.
I'm sure many users have this problem and they want to choose the language of the email sent to users.
Please prepare this
My admin panel is in English but my users are in another language. When I approve users product(or I do another actions), they receive mails in admin language not in their language.
I'm sure many users have this problem and they want to choose the language of the email sent to users.
Please prepare this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322111
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic select language for sent mails from admin panel
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
We talked with the rest of the HikaShop team in order to see if we can imagine a system to generalise that kind of feature for all emails.
Kind regards,
Thank you for your feedback.
We talked with the rest of the HikaShop team in order to see if we can imagine a system to generalise that kind of feature for all emails.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds