- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Only In Market Edition
13 years 9 months ago #81969
by Bugger101
Only In Market Edition was created by Bugger101
Hi!
Thanks so much for Hikamarket! Very cool
I think there may be a bug with the configuration. I just bought hikamarket, as well as front end editor, and when I go into configuration, it tells me I dont have access saying: only in market edition
Have attached apic for you
Thanks so much for Hikamarket! Very cool
I think there may be a bug with the configuration. I just bought hikamarket, as well as front end editor, and when I go into configuration, it tells me I dont have access saying: only in market edition
Have attached apic for you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81970
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Only In Market Edition
Hi,
"HikaMarket Multivendor" includes all features of "HikaMarket front-end management".
You do not require to buy (and use) both. So you can install the "hikamarket_multivendor", it would upgrade your "hikamarket frontend mangement" with the multivendor features.
And you could ask for a refund on the frontend mangement, because you already have all features in the multivendor one.
I will try to make the documentation more clear about it.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop.html#hikamarket
Regards,
"HikaMarket Multivendor" includes all features of "HikaMarket front-end management".
You do not require to buy (and use) both. So you can install the "hikamarket_multivendor", it would upgrade your "hikamarket frontend mangement" with the multivendor features.
And you could ask for a refund on the frontend mangement, because you already have all features in the multivendor one.
I will try to make the documentation more clear about it.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop.html#hikamarket
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81973
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Only In Market Edition
Ah, I see! Thanks Jerome 
Also, how long before the shipping plugin is ready? Might just wait for that til I launch my site.
Thanks!
Also, how long before the shipping plugin is ready? Might just wait for that til I launch my site.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82092
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Only In Market Edition
Hi,
The plugin is in our TODO list for the next release
So it has a high priority.
Regards,
The plugin is in our TODO list for the next release
So it has a high priority.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds