- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
vendors don.t see variants
10 years 5 months ago #239182
by mprefit
vendors don.t see variants was created by mprefit
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lecturadigitala.ro/index.php/ro/onli...e-bune-au-fost-datee
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2 starter
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari9.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : vendors don.t see variants
Hi,
I setup a vendor in my shop but he could not see the variants for editing in the registered vendor setup page. I don't know why the variants don't show? I attached print screen to the page where variants have to be visible. I checked access levels to full for viewing, but no success.
What I have done wrong?
Regards,
Mihnea
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2 starter
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari9.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : vendors don.t see variants
Hi,
I setup a vendor in my shop but he could not see the variants for editing in the registered vendor setup page. I don't know why the variants don't show? I attached print screen to the page where variants have to be visible. I checked access levels to full for viewing, but no success.
What I have done wrong?
Regards,
Mihnea
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239188
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic vendors don.t see variants
Hi,
Would it be possible to have more details about the product and about your HikaMarket configuration ?
Does the product have characteristics ? Does the product already have variants ?
Your website have a account restriction so we can't see the product page you linked.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have more details about the product and about your HikaMarket configuration ?
Does the product have characteristics ? Does the product already have variants ?
Your website have a account restriction so we can't see the product page you linked.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds