Stripe Connect Button-Edit your vendor details page

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
2 months 4 days ago #361873

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Microsoft Edge Version 126.0.2592.81 (Official build) (64-bit)

Greetings, Under the Vendor Account page/Edit Vendor Details at the bottom of that page there is a Stripe Connect Button. When this button is clicked the page that opens is the second pic. "error" "message": "No application matches the supplied client identifier". I have Connect config correctly, I think, as I am able to onboard fine.I have tested the payment part too...it works, only the "End Page" must be turned on or it won't capture. The End page is just a blank page with a CC box on it. I tried config the menu item on checkout but that didn't make a difference. Would like a fix for that too if possible. The URL it goes to is: connect.stripe.com/oauth/v2/authorize?sc...c&response_type=code

Thanks

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 months 4 days ago by ShepherdsStream.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4021
2 months 4 days ago #361874

Hello,

Stripe change the OAuth API and decided to make it deprecated.
We have a beta version of the plugin which is using the new "Account API" instead of the "OAuth" one.
Please use the "contact us" form in order to access the beta version of that plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShepherdsStream

2 months 2 days ago #361883

At first glance the new Stripe connect plugin seems OK. I will test more tomorrow. Thanks...how do I fix the checkout only capturing on the end page? or how can i keep the checkout process all on the same page? like if I choose "Checkout" on the "Payment Mode option"

2 months 2 days ago #361902

We have created an automated email that is sent out after a user signs up and chooses to be a vendor. I believe this is the same link as the button at the bottom of the Edit your Vendor details page. See pic.
Once a vendor completes the signup process using our automated link in the email, and their account is connected to our platform, the "Connect with Stripe" Button is still there, and when clicked, attempts to onboard the user again. Once clicked, if the user abandons the process because they have already onboarded, it still adds the "restricted" account to the main vendor dashboard. One other scenario we are looking at is that the user might already have an Stripe account and just needs to "connect" that account to the main vendors account, i.e. the platform. I suspect that the "Connect with Stripe" will still try and onboard that user as well. Please advise what my options are with the ""Connect with Stripe" button. Thanks

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 months 2 days ago by ShepherdsStream.

• Thank you received: 4021
2 months 1 day ago #361904

Hello,

1 - I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
That issue is new issue (and should be in another thread) ; and would require some context in order to understand what is your problem.

2 - I'm also sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regarding your screenshot, the message (which should have a translation ; sorry I have to add them), indicates that a "stripe account id" has been created but that account cannot be retrieved.
That kind of issue should happen if you change your credentials and switch from the "test" account to the "production" account ; because the "account id" stored in the database is no longer available with another account, then it needs to be recreated.

The new version of the plugin is using the "Account API" instead of the "OAuth API", as mentioned in the Stripe documentation.
You can see the full conversation regarding these modifications in that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...-connect.html#361467

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds