- Posts: 261
- Thank you received: 5
Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106255
by Sjaak
Order notification at status confirmed and paid. was created by Sjaak
Hello'
Today I discovered that my vendors receive an ordernotification when an order is created. One of my vendors reacted immediately to this notification. The fact is that this order still is not confirmed and paid.
I want my vendors to receive a notification AFTER the order is confirmed AND paid to avoid disappointment and discussions about orders.
Is that possible?
Thanks
Sjaak
Today I discovered that my vendors receive an ordernotification when an order is created. One of my vendors reacted immediately to this notification. The fact is that this order still is not confirmed and paid.
I want my vendors to receive a notification AFTER the order is confirmed AND paid to avoid disappointment and discussions about orders.
Is that possible?
Thanks
Sjaak
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Sjaak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106304
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Hi,
You have to unpublish the "Order administrator notification" to not send the notification at the order creation.
HikaShop does not send an email to the administrator when an order is confirmed (but there is the payment notification which is sent by the payment plugin itself).
We will see to add new order notifications for the administrator which will be filtered by HikaMarket for the sub-orders.
It is already possible to add a little check in the HikaMarket mail class (in the function "processOrderEmail") in order to not send the "admin order notification" is the order does not have a right status but, if HikaShop does not send an email when an order is confirmed, the vendor can't receive it.
Regards,
You have to unpublish the "Order administrator notification" to not send the notification at the order creation.
HikaShop does not send an email to the administrator when an order is confirmed (but there is the payment notification which is sent by the payment plugin itself).
We will see to add new order notifications for the administrator which will be filtered by HikaMarket for the sub-orders.
It is already possible to add a little check in the HikaMarket mail class (in the function "processOrderEmail") in order to not send the "admin order notification" is the order does not have a right status but, if HikaShop does not send an email when an order is confirmed, the vendor can't receive it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106315
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Thanks for your answer Jerome.
I can live with the idea that vendors don't receive an email at order creation (for now). The payment notification should do the job then.
It took me some searching to find this feature but I found it.
It would indeed be good to refine this process some more in the future.
Sjaak
I can live with the idea that vendors don't receive an email at order creation (for now). The payment notification should do the job then.
It took me some searching to find this feature but I found it.
It would indeed be good to refine this process some more in the future.
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106463
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Hi,
We are working on improvements for emails.
For the moment, you can add a new filter for orders, like I said in my previous post.
You can edit the HikaMarket mail class (administrator/com_hikamarket/classes/mail.php) and replace
By:
So the order status notification will not be sent when the order_status is "created".
Regards,
We are working on improvements for emails.
For the moment, you can add a new filter for orders, like I said in my previous post.
You can edit the HikaMarket mail class (administrator/com_hikamarket/classes/mail.php) and replace
Code:
$vendor_id = 0;
if(!empty($mail->data->old->order_vendor_id))
$vendor_id = (int)$mail->data->old->order_vendor_id;
if(!empty($mail->data->order_vendor_id))
$vendor_id = (int)$mail->data->order_vendor_id;
if($supportEmail == 0 || $vendor_id == 0) {
$do = false;
return;
}
Code:
$vendor_id = 0;
if(!empty($mail->data->old->order_vendor_id))
$vendor_id = (int)$mail->data->old->order_vendor_id;
if(!empty($mail->data->order_vendor_id))
$vendor_id = (int)$mail->data->order_vendor_id;
$order_status = 'created';
if(!empty($mail->data->old->order_status))
$order_status = $mail->data->old->order_status;
if(!empty($mail->data->order_status))
$order_status = $mail->data->order_status;
if($supportEmail == 0 || $vendor_id == 0 || $order_status == 'created') {
$do = false;
return;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106750
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Thank you very much
Sjaak
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118570
by colpc
Replied by colpc on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Hey Jerome,
We too have this same situation.
I just want to make sure I understand this post correctly,
If we edit this file with the code you provided, we than do PUBLISH the "Order administrator notification"
and these changes will prevent the CREATED from being sent? Now only sending when CONFIRMED?
OR did I miss something ?
If our vendor, get any other email other than AFTER product has been paid for, it will be very confusing to them and create
a mess.
Could you please just let us know if this is the best way for now ?
Thank YOU
We too have this same situation.
I just want to make sure I understand this post correctly,
If we edit this file with the code you provided, we than do PUBLISH the "Order administrator notification"
and these changes will prevent the CREATED from being sent? Now only sending when CONFIRMED?
OR did I miss something ?
If our vendor, get any other email other than AFTER product has been paid for, it will be very confusing to them and create
a mess.
Could you please just let us know if this is the best way for now ?
Thank YOU
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118592
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Hi,
The code provided exclude the "order vendor notification" when the order is created.
So the email is sent when the order is confirmed, cancelled, or shipped.
But you can modify the code in order to change it.
Regards,
The code provided exclude the "order vendor notification" when the order is created.
So the email is sent when the order is confirmed, cancelled, or shipped.
But you can modify the code in order to change it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119358
by Lutya
Replied by Lutya on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Hi Jerome,
I don't want my vendor to receive the created email and I tried to make your edit but can't seem to find the right code to replace. You said the file that needs to be changed is located here: administrator/com_hikamarket/classes/mail.php. However I can't find a file there.
I was able to find a file located administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php. However, the code you suggest replacing does not appear in that file.
Is this an edit that can only be done for the paid version of hikashop?
I don't want my vendor to receive the created email and I tried to make your edit but can't seem to find the right code to replace. You said the file that needs to be changed is located here: administrator/com_hikamarket/classes/mail.php. However I can't find a file there.
I was able to find a file located administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php. However, the code you suggest replacing does not appear in that file.
Is this an edit that can only be done for the paid version of hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119359
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Hi,
Please see : www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...d-hikama.html#111658
In the next version of HikaMarket it will have some options for these elements.
Regards,
Please see : www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...d-hikama.html#111658
In the next version of HikaMarket it will have some options for these elements.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119360
by Lutya
Replied by Lutya on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
In the meantime, is this only an edit I can make in the paid version?
I don't mind adjusting PHP code to do this, I just need to get it done.
I don't mind adjusting PHP code to do this, I just need to get it done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119371
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order notification at status confirmed and paid.
Hi,
In HikaMarket 1.2.0 you have to edit the file but in HikaMarket 1.3.0 there will be options for that.
So by updating HikaMarket 1.2.0 to HikaMarket 1.3.0, you will lost your file modification but you will find the option.
Regards,
In HikaMarket 1.2.0 you have to edit the file but in HikaMarket 1.3.0 there will be options for that.
So by updating HikaMarket 1.2.0 to HikaMarket 1.3.0, you will lost your file modification but you will find the option.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds