- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
User and Vendor Registration
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : PHP Version 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Since upgrading to Joomla 3.2, several people have emailed me saying that they can't register from the front end, but I was able to. It's telling them that their usernames and passwords don't match.
In another case, some registered users are having trouble registering as vendors. I removed a bad link that I thought may be causing a "Page not found" error, but some are still having trouble. I've also noticed that the Vendor registration isn't asking for their PayPal email address, even though I have that option set to yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I know that Joomla 3.2.0 have some troubles with registration and login.
You can't login (or register) with a username with space for example.
HikaMarket like HikaShop use Joomla for login and registration, if their can't register in HikaShop/HikaMarket I think that they can't register directly in Joomla either.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I suppose that it could be possible to deactivate some new "features" of Joomla 3.2.0 in order to remove some troubles but I am not quite sure.
I wanted to make some test in your website but I can't access it. I have an infinite loading.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
I've gone back to the regular PayPal plugin. I disabled the adaptive payments plugin because I've decided to just pay vendors manually.
I have our PayPal email address in the email field of the PayPal plugin, but when I check out, it says "You must provide at least one recipient email address." What's causing that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The message "You must provide at least one recipient email address" seams to be a PHP Mailer error message.
Is there an account or a vendor without email address for the email notification ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
I'll have to check the vendors' email addresses.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
If we're using the regular PayPal plugin, the vendor's email address shouldn't matter because payments would only go to our PayPal account - and then we would pay the vendor manually.
An order was placed today that is still pending, but we have our PayPal email address and all the information is up-to-date in the PayPal plugin. Do we need to use an API signature for that plugin? If so, where would it go? That plugin is enabled and the adaptive payment plugin is disabled. Should we still be using adapative payments for HikaMarket if we want to pay our vendors manually?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you re-use the paypal plugin, you have to reset the paypal notification to the classical plugin (not the adaptive one).
HikaMarket can work without any problem with the classical paypal plugin, like it works with the other HikaShop payment plugins.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We had a long conversation about how configuring the paypal notification in the paypal website.
Please read this thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the information.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
?
tank u
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that swinglish had this information in the Joomla forum.
It is an "accepted Joomla bug" so the bug and his solutions should have topics in the joomla forum.
Edit, post that you found:
hello i digging on that in google and that is a very big problem in joomla core ... but can fix that very fast :
pleas do that : (that is for the login faild)-
in -> plugins/user/joomla/joomla.php
Remove: if ($userPluginParams->get('strong_passwords') == 1)
and replace with: if ($userPluginParams->get('strong_passwords', 1) == 1)
this is for the reset pass and etc : (didnt check that yet)
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=707&t=8...4&p=3106625#p3106625
ido
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This solved my problems. Hope it works for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
in -> plugins/user/joomla/joomla.php
Remove: if ($userPluginParams->get('strong_passwords') == 1)
and replace with: if ($userPluginParams->get('strong_passwords', 1) == 1)
On my site and it's working for me
www.truncator.co.uk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.