- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 6
product template problem
12 years 1 week ago #173132
by christofu
Replied by christofu on topic product template problem
ok,
slight update on the issue - another user can add products ok, so it must not be related to the error message at the top of screen (though I still wonder what that is!)
I am now investigating the account that I am using!?
thanks,
slight update on the issue - another user can add products ok, so it must not be related to the error message at the top of screen (though I still wonder what that is!)
I am now investigating the account that I am using!?
thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173137
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product template problem
Hi,
The line 487 means that the variable "$product" is not an object, so that the variable contains a "null" or a "false".
Which means that the template_id configured target a product which does not exists anymore.
Same thing for the second error, the "foreach" is made on the return for the template loading.
If the template_id does not exist anymore, the load can't work and you got the error.
I can add "security" code in order to check the content ; but the current problem is in your configuration.
Regards,
The line 487 means that the variable "$product" is not an object, so that the variable contains a "null" or a "false".
Code:
$product->categories = $db->loadObjectList('category_id');
Same thing for the second error, the "foreach" is made on the return for the template loading.
If the template_id does not exist anymore, the load can't work and you got the error.
I can add "security" code in order to check the content ; but the current problem is in your configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173159
by christofu
Replied by christofu on topic product template problem
Ok,
so I added the template again and it works perfectly (so I guess I can ignore the error messages when I didnt have the template)
My account creating products with 404 errors turns out if I clear the cache the 404 errors stop. If I add or remove a template, but dont clear my browser cache the 404 error appeared. I'll keep that in mind from now on.
so basically that is all working ok now - thanks!!
so I added the template again and it works perfectly (so I guess I can ignore the error messages when I didnt have the template)
My account creating products with 404 errors turns out if I clear the cache the 404 errors stop. If I add or remove a template, but dont clear my browser cache the 404 error appeared. I'll keep that in mind from now on.
so basically that is all working ok now - thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173163
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product template problem
Hi,
You're welcome
I wrote some checks in HikaMarket in order to avoid such problem with a non-existing product template.
So this kind of problem won't appear with HikaMarket 1.5.0
Regards,
You're welcome
I wrote some checks in HikaMarket in order to avoid such problem with a non-existing product template.
So this kind of problem won't appear with HikaMarket 1.5.0
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds