Skip to main content

Howto list vendors in a plugin

More
10 years 8 months ago #225426 by Eroc
Hi,

I've created a customized field in the vendor table
I would like to write a plugin that will select the vendor depending the value of this field.
How can I load this vendor object in my plugin?

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #225431 by Jerome
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't understand the question.
To load THIS vendor you need to use the HikaMarket vendor class and the get function.
To get a list of vendors ; you need to perform a SQL query directly ; there is no function for the listing with specific filters, so best is to do it yourself in the plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum