- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 2
How to override Mangopay plugin views
9 years 11 months ago #252230
by sabroso
How to override Mangopay plugin views was created by sabroso
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi there,
I'm trying to override the views for the plugin which allow vendors to manage their Mangopay wallet from the front end.
These views are in:
plugins/hikamarket/mangopay/views/mangopaymarket/tmpl
I have tried to place the new files for these views in the following locations:
a) templates/my_template/html/plg_hikamarket_mangopay
b) templates/my_template/html/plg_hikamarket_mangopay/views/mangopaymarket
c) templates/my_template/html/plg_hikamarket_mangopay/mangopaymarket
But none of them seem to work.
Can you please advice if I can override these views and where should I put the new files?
Many thanks!
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi there,
I'm trying to override the views for the plugin which allow vendors to manage their Mangopay wallet from the front end.
These views are in:
plugins/hikamarket/mangopay/views/mangopaymarket/tmpl
I have tried to place the new files for these views in the following locations:
a) templates/my_template/html/plg_hikamarket_mangopay
b) templates/my_template/html/plg_hikamarket_mangopay/views/mangopaymarket
c) templates/my_template/html/plg_hikamarket_mangopay/mangopaymarket
But none of them seem to work.
Can you please advice if I can override these views and where should I put the new files?
Many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252246
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to override Mangopay plugin views
Hi,
In fact, the override address is the same than a classical one :
The MangoPay plugin is using the "plugin controller" interface which allow to move interface to a plugin ; but for the point of view of Joomla it is a classical view so the override is the same than if the view wasn't in a plugin.
Regards,
In fact, the override address is the same than a classical one :
Code:
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikamarket/mangopaymarket/
The MangoPay plugin is using the "plugin controller" interface which allow to move interface to a plugin ; but for the point of view of Joomla it is a classical view so the override is the same than if the view wasn't in a plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabroso
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds