Skip to main content

Issue adding Image already on server

More
15 years 7 months ago #7378 by deborahharrison
Hi

I do like this shopping cart so far, but I am struggling when it comes to adding images. Basically I already have the product images on the server for another reason but when I choose to add a product image, instead of image, browse option I choose the image button below the description. Then Insert and Ok. However, when I click OK I get the following message:

You didn't add your file via the browse button

Please help, do I have to upload an image from my PC every time I want to add a product?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7380 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes. As we wanted to keep it simple, there is no interface to use an image already on your server. The image button of the description of the image only add your image in the description text of the image, but you need to provide the image via the upload field as the error message says.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum