- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 12
[gone for now]Notice: Undefined offset:1 field.php
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #106863
by SG
[gone for now]Notice: Undefined offset:1 field.php was created by SG
EDIT: I can't explain it but the error is gone (for now?) I disabled a custom field of the order type and refreshed the page and the error was gone and now I re-enabled this custom field and it still works. Maybe it was cached??? I'll let you know when it comes back. Feel free if these two lines has a meaning to you?
Hi,
I'm getting the following message when I go to the checkout page:
These are the two lines in field.php:
Line 842: $val = $line[1];
Line 846: $disable = $line[2];
This is the part of the code of field.php:
Thanks.
Hi,
I'm getting the following message when I go to the checkout page:
Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/xxxx/public_html/site/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 842
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/xxxx/public_html/site/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 846
These are the two lines in field.php:
Line 842: $val = $line[1];
Line 846: $disable = $line[2];
This is the part of the code of field.php:
Code:
function explodeValues($values){
$allValues = explode("\n",$values);
$returnedValues = array();
foreach($allValues as $id => $oneVal){
$line = explode('::',trim($oneVal));
$var = $line[0];
$val = $line[1];
if(count($line)==2){
$disable = '0';
}else{
$disable = $line[2];
}
if(strlen($val)>0){
$obj = new stdClass();
$obj->value = $val;
$obj->disabled = $disable;
$returnedValues[$var] = $obj;
}
}
return $returnedValues;
}
Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by SG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eliot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #106883
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic [gone for now]Notice: Undefined offset:1 field.php
Thanks for the report, we'll take a look at this 
Don't hesitate to tell us if this is happening again.
EDIT: I indeed think this is because of the refresh. It's not really disturbing bu we'll add some check to avoid this in the future.
Don't hesitate to tell us if this is happening again.
EDIT: I indeed think this is because of the refresh. It's not really disturbing bu we'll add some check to avoid this in the future.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds