- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Specifications, info disappears when selecting variants
5 years 8 months ago #328495
by Buby-it
Specifications, info disappears when selecting variants was created by Buby-it
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 88.0.4324.96
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message
Hi
I have some issues with my product layout. I have products with variants where I want some important info shown under specifications but when customers select their required variants the important info under specifications disappears can you help me out ?
Thanks in advance
Buby
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 88.0.4324.96
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message
Hi
I have some issues with my product layout. I have products with variants where I want some important info shown under specifications but when customers select their required variants the important info under specifications disappears can you help me out ?
Thanks in advance
Buby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328507
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Specifications, info disappears when selecting variants
Hi,
A simple solution will be to remove the block of code:
from the file product / show.php for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views.
The modification will be saved as a template override and will remove the HTML of the specifications for each variant and thus it will keep the specifications area as you see it by default, even after you change the selected variant.
A simple solution will be to remove the block of code:
Code:
if(!empty($this->fields)) {
?>
<div id="hikashop_product_custom_info_<?php echo $variant_name; ?>" style="display:none;">
<h4><?php echo JText::_('SPECIFICATIONS'); ?></h4>
<table class="hikashop_product_custom_info_<?php echo $variant_name; ?>">
<?php
$this->fieldsClass->prefix = '';
foreach($this->fields as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
if(empty($variant->$fieldName) && !empty($this->element->main->$fieldName)) {
$variant->$fieldName = $this->element->main->$fieldName;
}
if(!empty($variant->$fieldName))
$variant->$fieldName = trim($variant->$fieldName);
if(!empty($variant->$fieldName) || (isset($variant->$fieldName) && $variant->$fieldName === '0')) {
?>
<tr class="hikashop_product_custom_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_namekey; ?>_line">
<td class="key">
<span id="hikashop_product_custom_name_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_id; ?>_<?php echo $variant_name; ?>" class="hikashop_product_custom_name"><?php echo $this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($oneExtraField); ?></span>
</td>
<td>
<span id="hikashop_product_custom_value_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_id; ?>_<?php echo $variant_name; ?>" class="hikashop_product_custom_value"><?php echo $this->fieldsClass->show($oneExtraField,$variant->$fieldName); ?></span>
</td>
</tr>
<?php
}
}
?>
</table>
</div>
<?php
}
The modification will be saved as a template override and will remove the HTML of the specifications for each variant and thus it will keep the specifications area as you see it by default, even after you change the selected variant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328510
by Buby-it
Replied by Buby-it on topic Specifications, info disappears when selecting variants
Hi Nicolas
Thx I'll try that and update you of the result
Buby
Thx I'll try that and update you of the result
Buby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds