- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Edit mod_hikashop_cart module
15 years 10 months ago #1591
by amago95
Edit mod_hikashop_cart module was created by amago95
Hello,
When I publish the "mod_hikashop_cart" module it works fine. When I add a product to the cart, the "mod_hikashop_cart" shows it with the quantity, price, and delete button. The name of each product in the module is actually a link,so if I click it, it takes me to the product description. Can I remove the link and just show it as a plain text?
I am talking about the "mod_hikashop_cart" module that is usually showed on the front page of every site... not talking about the cart showed on the checkout process (for that one I already know how to delete the link).
Thanks so much.
When I publish the "mod_hikashop_cart" module it works fine. When I add a product to the cart, the "mod_hikashop_cart" shows it with the quantity, price, and delete button. The name of each product in the module is actually a link,so if I click it, it takes me to the product description. Can I remove the link and just show it as a plain text?
I am talking about the "mod_hikashop_cart" module that is usually showed on the front page of every site... not talking about the cart showed on the checkout process (for that one I already know how to delete the link).
Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1593
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit mod_hikashop_cart module
The module cart view can be overriden the same way as the checkout cart: Go to Display->Views and edit the file cart.php of the view product. There you'll be able to remove the link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1633
by amago95
Replied by amago95 on topic Re: Edit mod_hikashop_cart module
Hello,
Thanks for your answer.
I found the cart.php file. I was able to delete the link from the checkout process, but I cannot delete it from the cart that shows on the front page of my site. I also modified the "cart.php" file but I dont know why the link keeps appearing. I am attaching the file so you can take a look.
Also, if you go to this link then a product will be added to the cart and you can see that the link appears under "Pedido", which is the name of my cart module.
bodybuildingperu.com/component/hikashop/...1/product_id-21.html
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Thanks.
Thanks for your answer.
I found the cart.php file. I was able to delete the link from the checkout process, but I cannot delete it from the cart that shows on the front page of my site. I also modified the "cart.php" file but I dont know why the link keeps appearing. I am attaching the file so you can take a look.
Also, if you go to this link then a product will be added to the cart and you can see that the link appears under "Pedido", which is the name of my cart module.
bodybuildingperu.com/component/hikashop/...1/product_id-21.html
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Thanks.
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by amago95.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1634
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit mod_hikashop_cart module
The link is indeed removed...
Try to edit the file directly via FTP. It's the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/cart.php
Try to edit the file directly via FTP. It's the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/cart.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds