- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Products Listing Format Change
I'm using Menu Item Type "products listing" showing "table" layout. Enclosed is what the page looks like. My queston is why is the table listing not showing up in one line. What I mean is why "12 spaces available" is showing up on the first line, and then description and the price and the "Register" button on a separate line (total 3 lines, instead of 1). I tried Display>View and looking at the PHP file for listing_table but I don't see anything that I can control the layout as described above.
Thanks,
-Jackson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you can give the link to that page we should be able to tell you what CSS to use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
logoslearningadventures.com/index.php?op...t=listing&Itemid=233
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The two <br/> which make them display on two lines are in that code of the file:
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'</span><br/>';
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('button_style','normal')=='css'){
echo '<br />';
}
If you remove the <br /> tags there, then you can just add some CSS:
.hikashop_product_add_to_cart_row{white-space:nowrap;}
and everything will be on one line on your listing.
However, the stock & button will also be on one line on the product page if you just remove the br tags. So instead you should have a check like that...:
if(JRequest::getVar('task')=='listing'){
//no br
}else{
//display br
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't find the info. you are describing in the "listing_table" view file. Which one should I use?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry to bother you again (I'm a novice of PHP). Now for the product page, I'm showing the price under the product name and then Register (add to cart) and then the availability quantity in a separate line (see attached).
I'd like to have the price, inventory, and then the Register (add to cart) all in one line.
For example,
$64.00 /session 12 spaces avail. [Register]
Instead of what's showing now. I know I need to change it at the "Quantity" view. Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
please use:
U: guest
P: nicolas
and use this link:
logoslearningadventures.com/index.php?op...3&category_pathway=0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then you can add some CSS in your hikashop css file (via the interface in the Display tab of the config):
.hikashop_product_price_main, .hikashop_product_quantity_main {
display: inline-block;
}
.hikashop_product_stock_count{
float: left;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry to bother you again, can you help me with the spaces between the price, product stock count, and register (add_to_cart) and also add an extra line or two after the [Register] so that the body of the product description is not too close to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_product_stock_count {
margin-left: 6px;
margin-right: 6px;
}
.hikashop_product_bottom_part{
padding-top : 10px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.