- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout process question
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21760
by FreshIdeas
Checkout process question was created by FreshIdeas
I'd like the process bar to be a bit more inclusive. Please don't direct me to the help...I've read it several times and I'm a bit confused.
Right now there are two steps: Login and End
I'd like it to be:
Log-in, Payments, End
Also, when I choose credit card, it doesn't update automatically, I have to click next twice before it finishes...very confusing. How can I simplify this?
Right now there are two steps: Login and End
I'd like it to be:
Log-in, Payments, End
Also, when I choose credit card, it doesn't update automatically, I have to click next twice before it finishes...very confusing. How can I simplify this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21768
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout process question
You need to change your checkout workflow. Right now, all the views of your checkout are on one step. You need to move them into two steps. For example, if you have the workflow:
login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
which is the default one, if you put:
login_address_shipping,payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
You will have a two steps checkout. You could do like that as well:
login_address_shipping,payment,confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
All in all, it depends on what you want to do... Here is the documentation for that option which has a lot of explanation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
which is the default one, if you put:
login_address_shipping,payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
You will have a two steps checkout. You could do like that as well:
login_address_shipping,payment,confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
All in all, it depends on what you want to do... Here is the documentation for that option which has a lot of explanation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...config.html#checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 2 months ago #21819
by FreshIdeas
Replied by FreshIdeas on topic Re: Checkout process question
Worked exactly how I wanted! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds