- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Set a total minimum order price?
14 years 10 months ago #28948
by gageorion
Set a total minimum order price? was created by gageorion
Hey Guys, GREAT COMPONENT. I searched for this topic, but couldn't find an answer. My customers shop requires a total minimum order of $138.00 USD. Customers must purchase at least 138 USD to check out. Is there a way to accomplish this that I am not seeing, or is there a modification that can be made to accomplish this?
Thanks! Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Keep up the good work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #28963
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Set a total minimum order price?
You can just set a minimum price of $138 in your manual shipping methods and the users won't be able to finish the checkout under that price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40250
by jonathan
Replied by jonathan on topic Re: Set a total minimum order price?
Hi
I've enabled the Hikashop Manual Shipping Plugin with a restriction of Minimum price:2 500,00 NAD but I can still place orders for less than 2500. I feel like I've checked everything, but obviously missed something. Any suggestions?
My checkout workflow is in three steps:
1) Login
2) Address, Shipping, Payment
3) Cart, Status, Fields
This is for a non-profit arts trust website that only generates the order emails online - all payment, shipping, etc is actually handled by their offline system. Using Hikashop 1.5.6 on Joomla 2.5.1
I've enabled the Hikashop Manual Shipping Plugin with a restriction of Minimum price:2 500,00 NAD but I can still place orders for less than 2500. I feel like I've checked everything, but obviously missed something. Any suggestions?
My checkout workflow is in three steps:
1) Login
2) Address, Shipping, Payment
3) Cart, Status, Fields
This is for a non-profit arts trust website that only generates the order emails online - all payment, shipping, etc is actually handled by their offline system. Using Hikashop 1.5.6 on Joomla 2.5.1
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by jonathan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40453
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Set a total minimum order price?
Hi,
Make sure that you have a weight in all your products so that they are considered as shippable goods.
Make sure that you have a weight in all your products so that they are considered as shippable goods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226101
by TasosT
Replied by TasosT on topic Re: Set a total minimum order price?
HI,
I have set the min value to $150.00 USD.
And it seam to work, but the trouble I am having is that I can not show the customers why the payment process is not completing .
I can not show a message telling them that they have no completed the minimum purchase value.
It just shows a very confusing message of " No Payment Methods Found". instead of ." The minimum purchase value is $150.00 "
I have set the min value to $150.00 USD.
And it seam to work, but the trouble I am having is that I can not show the customers why the payment process is not completing .
I can not show a message telling them that they have no completed the minimum purchase value.
It just shows a very confusing message of " No Payment Methods Found". instead of ." The minimum purchase value is $150.00 "
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226312
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Set a total minimum order price?
Hi,
You can potentially do a language override on the key "NO_PAYMENT_METHODS_FOUND".
In order to replace the string "No payment methods found" by "The minimum purchase value is $150.00".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You can potentially do a language override on the key "NO_PAYMENT_METHODS_FOUND".
In order to replace the string "No payment methods found" by "The minimum purchase value is $150.00".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: TasosT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227874
by TasosT
Replied by TasosT on topic Re: Set a total minimum order price?
Thank you Xavier.
I made the changes in the Language section.
I am not sure if I am the only one with this issue, maybe a a text field underneath the limit section would be quite helpful.
Something to consider ...maybe ..in future updates/revisions??
Thanks again a lot for the support.
I made the changes in the Language section.
I am not sure if I am the only one with this issue, maybe a a text field underneath the limit section would be quite helpful.
Something to consider ...maybe ..in future updates/revisions??
Thanks again a lot for the support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227886
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Set a total minimum order price?
Hi,
Yes this could be indeed a good thing to have adapted messages, we add it on our todo list.
Yes this could be indeed a good thing to have adapted messages, we add it on our todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds