Skip to main content

Checkout: Paying with Alpha User Points + Error

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29520 by jczarny
New user to Hikashop
Using joomla 1.7
Using Business 1.5.4

Website: pandemoniumgames.com
test login; username: test pw: test

I currently have 2 issues I am trying to work around concerning the checkout process;

1) I have given a test user Alphauserpoints to use as a payment method for a product. In the checkout workflow when the payment options are available I choose the Points. Since there are not enough points to cover the full cost of the item, Hikashop generates a coupon code. The problem is it does not seem that the coupon is being applied to the price of the product. The coupon should dedcut $1.10 from the price of the prodict, but in the checkout overview it states 'Coupon: $0.00'. Nothing is being deducted. Also, for some reason when I check that I want to use Alphauserpoints as a payment method i have to click 'Next' twice for the coupon code to generate.

2) I have a strange error code above my checkout window; "float(0.45359237) int(0)"


Overall the checkout sstem seems to be acting very strange. I appreciate the help to have this resolved.

-J
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by jczarny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29535 by nicolas
Hi,

1. How about the coupon created in the back end ? Is the coupon created with the value $1.10 ?
Could you give an FTP access so that we can check on the problem ?

2. That comes from a problem in the UPS plugin.
Please change the line:
if($order->weight<=0 || $order->volume<=0){ var_dump($order->weight);var_dump($order->volume);
to:
if($order->weight<=0 || $order->volume<=0){
in the file plugins/hikashopshipping/ups.php and that will solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29640 by jczarny
I will do the edit for the UPS plugin and see if it works.

Also,

I will provide you with a admin login for my site so that you can check on the alphauserpoints problem. I will send the login information by Private Message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29642 by jczarny
The change to the .php worked for the UPS plugin. Thank you for fixing that portion of my problem. I just need the alphauserpoints to work as a payment method / generate a working coupon, and for the checkout workflow to run smoothly now :cheer:

-J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29727 by jczarny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29740 by nicolas
Humm. Strange, I had replied to you yesterday but I can't find the message anymore.

Basically, I said that:
As I said in my previous message, I need an FTP access to your website. A back end access is not enough to debug the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29744 by jczarny
Sending FTP details in a PM.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by jczarny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29786 by jczarny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29807 by nicolas
Hi,

We didn't had the time to look at it today. We'll look at it tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29836 by jczarny
Thank you,

I purchased Hikashop specifically for the Alphauserpoint payment option.

-J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29869 by jczarny
Nicolas,

Any updates?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29870 by nicolas
I'm currently working on it. Please bear with us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29871 by nicolas
The problem has been fixed. It was a problem in the calculation of the points for partial payments for AUP payments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30263 by jczarny
Thank you for taking care of this Nic.

Is this something I will need to worry about in the future?

-J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30311 by nicolas
No. The modification will be integrated back in HikaShop and available in next version of HikaShop so nothing to worry about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum