- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Password protect a shopping page
- fvteamsports
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #29940
by fvteamsports
Password protect a shopping page was created by fvteamsports
On my site I offer a few items for sale only to special groups. I need to be able to create a page with, lets say, 4 items on it for sale but only seen/accessed by people I give a code or password to. Using the access restrictions in joomla would be hard because I'm not going to know who is who, and they would have to wait for me to manually give them access.
Each group gets different items, prices, etc... so I do not want one group seeing the others. Also, I'd like to limit the compitition from seeing it. They would need the password.
Each group gets different items, prices, etc... so I do not want one group seeing the others. Also, I'd like to limit the compitition from seeing it. They would need the password.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Password protect a shopping page
Hi,
You could try to use the plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...ent-restriction/3072
Then, create some joomla articles using that plugin and the load position plugin (in order to add hikashop products listing modules to the article) and you should be able to do what you want.
Here is some documentation about instering modules in articles:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...le-into-content.html
You could try to use the plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...ent-restriction/3072
Then, create some joomla articles using that plugin and the load position plugin (in order to add hikashop products listing modules to the article) and you should be able to do what you want.
Here is some documentation about instering modules in articles:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...le-into-content.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds