- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #30538
by paulocamacho
Coupon was created by paulocamacho
Hi, I have this little problem, Went I use a discount, it also show me a tax for the same amount of the discount( % ) I dont have any tax , so how that tax come up, if I remove the coupon % that tax is also remove.
Also I notice that the discount is apply on all products , so went I view different products page I can see the discount , O know I can set a discount for a cat only ect...
I want to give a special code to people , they will receive a discount for the total purchase.
thanks a lot , miicards.com
Also I notice that the discount is apply on all products , so went I view different products page I can see the discount , O know I can set a discount for a cat only ect...
I want to give a special code to people , they will receive a discount for the total purchase.
thanks a lot , miicards.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon
Hi,
Please download the install package on our website and install it on your website. That will fix the tax problem on the coupon.
Discounts apply directly to product prices while coupons applies only to the whole order once the user entered the coupon. You just need to change the type of the discount to coupon when you create a new discount.
Please download the install package on our website and install it on your website. That will fix the tax problem on the coupon.
Discounts apply directly to product prices while coupons applies only to the whole order once the user entered the coupon. You just need to change the type of the discount to coupon when you create a new discount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #30551
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Coupon
thanks , can send me the link . is a upgrade?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30552
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon
If you have the Starter edition, the package can be downloaded on our download page.
If you have a commercial edition, you can go in the menu Your account->Your orders, open your order and download the package there.
If you have a commercial edition, you can go in the menu Your account->Your orders, open your order and download the package there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #30553
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Coupon
thanks , I make some css changes on the product page , I need to do this again look like ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #30555
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Coupon
or you mean a separate pack ? I did not see any .
thanks again
thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon
If you made your change via the interface, you will not loose them when you update (make a backup just in case).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds