- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Parse error when creating discounts
14 years 8 months ago #35211
by Tahiera
Parse error when creating discounts was created by Tahiera
When I try to add any kind of discount, I get this error:
This is line 265:
And to put it in context:
The cart works pretty well otherwise. When I first set it up, I was getting parse errors due to SEF URL issues. I followed directions found on the forum and got it working. In Joomla Global Configuration, I have SEF URLs on and Apache mod_rewrite on; in Hikashop I have short URLs on. I experiemented in turning these off and it didn't change anything. I also tried removing some custom language terms and that didn't help either. (Kind of grasping at straws…)
Is this likely to be related to the SEF URL issue? Or is it something else? I've been able to add products, and the shop is nearly finished.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /homepages/9/d320511903/htdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/discount.php on line 265
This is line 265:
Code:
$coupon2 = clone $coupon1;
And to put it in context:
Code:
$totalprice += $totaldiscount;
$totalprice_with_tax += $totaldiscount_with_tax;
$coupon2 = clone $coupon1;
$coupon2->total = clone $coupon1->total;
$coupon2->total->prices = $this->copyStandardPrices($coupon1->total->prices);
switch ($discountmode) {
case 2:
$coupon2->total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax = $totalprice_with_tax;
$coupon2->total->prices[0]->price_value = $totalprice;
$currency->addCoupon($coupon2->total,$coupon2);
$coupon2->total->prices[0]->price_value_without_discount_with_tax -= $totaldiscount_with_tax;
$coupon2->total->prices[0]->price_value_without_discount -= $totaldiscount;
$coupon2->discount_percent_amount_calculated_without_tax -= $totaldiscount;
$coupon2->discount_value_without_tax -= $totaldiscount;
$coupon2->discount_percent_amount_calculated -= $totaldiscount;
$coupon2->discount_value -= $totaldiscount;
$coupon2->discount_flat_amount = $coupon2->discount_value;
break;
default:
$coupon2->total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax = $totalnondiscount_with_tax;
$coupon2->total->prices[0]->price_value = $totalnondiscount;
$currency->addCoupon($coupon2->total,$coupon2);
break;
}
The cart works pretty well otherwise. When I first set it up, I was getting parse errors due to SEF URL issues. I followed directions found on the forum and got it working. In Joomla Global Configuration, I have SEF URLs on and Apache mod_rewrite on; in Hikashop I have short URLs on. I experiemented in turning these off and it didn't change anything. I also tried removing some custom language terms and that didn't help either. (Kind of grasping at straws…)
Is this likely to be related to the SEF URL issue? Or is it something else? I've been able to add products, and the shop is nearly finished.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35221
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Parse error when creating discounts
It's something else.
Could you try to change:
$coupon2 = clone $coupon1;
to:
$coupon2 = clone($coupon1);
in that file and see if that solves the problem ?
Could you try to change:
$coupon2 = clone $coupon1;
to:
$coupon2 = clone($coupon1);
in that file and see if that solves the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35223
by Tahiera
Replied by Tahiera on topic Re: Parse error when creating discounts
Thanks for the quick response. The error I have now is:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /homepages/9/d320511903/htdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/discount.php on line 266
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /homepages/9/d320511903/htdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/discount.php on line 266
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Parse error when creating discounts
It's the same for the line after:
$coupon2->total = clone $coupon1->total;
you need to replace it with:
$coupon2->total = clone($coupon1->total);
That's because you're apparently using PHP4 which doesn't accept this notation.
$coupon2->total = clone $coupon1->total;
you need to replace it with:
$coupon2->total = clone($coupon1->total);
That's because you're apparently using PHP4 which doesn't accept this notation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds