- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
list the products in a table
- emergentec
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #7395
by emergentec
list the products in a table was created by emergentec
Hey!
I need my products to be displayed in a table like this:
product name || price || details || status || add to cart
I don't mind if this is a <table> or some kind of div/span I can chance by editing the CSS.
With "status" I mean if the customer has bought the product before and if yes when - I think this is something I need to implement by writing a custum plugin or edit the view file. Ideas to this point?!
Back to the table: My first thought was to change the layout to "list"; this works so-so because the CSS-class for the button is the same as everywhere in the Shop and so a simple "margin:-22px;" works on this page to display the button in the same line as the text (display:block; for the product name and price was deleted) but on other pages the button is out of alignment.
Best regards!
I need my products to be displayed in a table like this:
product name || price || details || status || add to cart
I don't mind if this is a <table> or some kind of div/span I can chance by editing the CSS.
With "status" I mean if the customer has bought the product before and if yes when - I think this is something I need to implement by writing a custum plugin or edit the view file. Ideas to this point?!
Back to the table: My first thought was to change the layout to "list"; this works so-so because the CSS-class for the button is the same as everywhere in the Shop and so a simple "margin:-22px;" works on this page to display the button in the same line as the text (display:block; for the product name and price was deleted) but on other pages the button is out of alignment.
Best regards!
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by emergentec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: list the products in a table
Hi,
You can go in the menu Display->Views to edit any view in hikashop. That way, you can override the views listing_list of the view product to display it the way you want it to be.
You can go in the menu Display->Views to edit any view in hikashop. That way, you can override the views listing_list of the view product to display it the way you want it to be.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds