- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
image and name product in mycart and my wishlist
- love2unlimited
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93688
by love2unlimited
image and name product in mycart and my wishlist was created by love2unlimited
Hi all
I want show images and name product in mywishlist and my cart . How do I do, current not show
I want show images and name product in mywishlist and my cart . How do I do, current not show
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by love2unlimited.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93819
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic image and name product in mycart and my wishlist
Hi,
By default when a cart is created it has no name.
You have to click on the Id of the cart to edit it, and then you can set a name to the cart.
A cart has no images, only the products have images.
By default when a cart is created it has no name.
You have to click on the Id of the cart to edit it, and then you can set a name to the cart.
A cart has no images, only the products have images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #339492
by xgenics
Replied by xgenics on topic image and name product in mycart and my wishlist
Hi,
I have two unusual problems on this
1. When I click on edit, it does not display the edit name field
2. How do I get it to automatically add the cart id instead of the default "no name"
To be honest, best solution for me is to disable cart name/just not to display it as we don't use it
I have two unusual problems on this
1. When I click on edit, it does not display the edit name field
2. How do I get it to automatically add the cart id instead of the default "no name"
To be honest, best solution for me is to disable cart name/just not to display it as we don't use it
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by xgenics. Reason: spelling error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339510
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic image and name product in mycart and my wishlist
Hi,
There is actually no option to allow the user to set the cart name.
However, if your customers don't normally have several carts, I would recommend turning off the "Enable multi carts" setting.
That way, when you click on the "cart" button from the user control panel on the frontend, you'll directly see the current cart page, and not the listing of the carts.
And if you have create a menu item of the type "carts listing", I would recommend changing it to "current cart" so that the customer doesn't have to go through the listing of the carts and thus the "no name" text won't appear for him.
There is actually no option to allow the user to set the cart name.
However, if your customers don't normally have several carts, I would recommend turning off the "Enable multi carts" setting.
That way, when you click on the "cart" button from the user control panel on the frontend, you'll directly see the current cart page, and not the listing of the carts.
And if you have create a menu item of the type "carts listing", I would recommend changing it to "current cart" so that the customer doesn't have to go through the listing of the carts and thus the "no name" text won't appear for him.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds