- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
how to make one big css and one big js file?
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #264787
by Vero
how to make one big css and one big js file? was created by Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi,
1. I want to make one big css file (custom.css) from 3 css files to make one request:
1. custom.css (my template)
2. hikashop.css?v=301
3. notify-metro.css
At first I have placed all code from (2) and (3) into custom.css (1).
I have tried to change css links in "adm/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php" to my template, but it breakes a back end hikashop css.
Then I saved as "none" front end css and styles for the front end css files in configuration > css options. But the hikashop.css?v=301 file is still downloaded.
The same with notify-metro.css
2. Can I place notify.min.js code into hikashop.js?v=301 to make one request?
Where have I to add the changes?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi,
1. I want to make one big css file (custom.css) from 3 css files to make one request:
1. custom.css (my template)
2. hikashop.css?v=301
3. notify-metro.css
At first I have placed all code from (2) and (3) into custom.css (1).
I have tried to change css links in "adm/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php" to my template, but it breakes a back end hikashop css.
Then I saved as "none" front end css and styles for the front end css files in configuration > css options. But the hikashop.css?v=301 file is still downloaded.
The same with notify-metro.css
2. Can I place notify.min.js code into hikashop.js?v=301 to make one request?
Where have I to add the changes?
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Vero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264788
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic how to make one big css and js file?
Hi,
You need to use Joomla dedicated plugin to do so, like JCHoptimize
Regards,
You need to use Joomla dedicated plugin to do so, like JCHoptimize
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264837
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic how to make one big css and js file?
Sorry, can you read, please, one more time my question (the whole text)?
To make one css file (from 3 files) and to make one js file (from 2 files) I think I need no extra plugin.
I saved as "none" front end css and styles for the front end css files in configuration > css options. But the hikashop.css?v=301 file is still downloaded. Before Hikashop 3 I had this problem not.
I just asked:
how to stop download hikashop.css?v=301 (where can I change the link?)
To make one css file (from 3 files) and to make one js file (from 2 files) I think I need no extra plugin.
I saved as "none" front end css and styles for the front end css files in configuration > css options. But the hikashop.css?v=301 file is still downloaded. Before Hikashop 3 I had this problem not.
I just asked:
how to stop download hikashop.css?v=301 (where can I change the link?)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264841
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to make one big css and js file?
Hi,
That hikashop.css file is always added. There is no setting to not add it.
We do that as it contains crutial CSS for the display of the layouts of HikaShop's frontend.
It's like hikashop.js
If you don't want to load these files, it's going to be complex. You'll have to edit the core files of HikaShop.
For example for the hikashop.css, you would have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and remove:
$doc->addStyleSheet(HIKASHOP_CSS.'hikashop.css?v='.HIKASHOP_RESSOURCE_VERSION);
That hikashop.css file is always added. There is no setting to not add it.
We do that as it contains crutial CSS for the display of the layouts of HikaShop's frontend.
It's like hikashop.js
If you don't want to load these files, it's going to be complex. You'll have to edit the core files of HikaShop.
For example for the hikashop.css, you would have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and remove:
$doc->addStyleSheet(HIKASHOP_CSS.'hikashop.css?v='.HIKASHOP_RESSOURCE_VERSION);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds