- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Edit CSS field - support RTL direction
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #9390
by saariko
[SOLVED] Edit CSS field - support RTL direction was created by saariko
I am using a Joomla RTL template (which usually causes some incompatibility issues, but all are solved eventually)
I want to have a better Right-to-LEft view of the fields, trying to edit the fronend.css didn't supply the change I needed.
The main field I want to move-to-the-right is:
In the user control panel, I want to move the title to the right
div id: "hikashop_cpanel_title"
class: header
- I want to cancel the : style="left"
please advise on how?
Also, on DIV: "hikashop_order_listing", I want to switch the left and right objects (header and toolbar)
thanks
I want to have a better Right-to-LEft view of the fields, trying to edit the fronend.css didn't supply the change I needed.
The main field I want to move-to-the-right is:
In the user control panel, I want to move the title to the right
div id: "hikashop_cpanel_title"
class: header
- I want to cancel the : style="left"
please advise on how?
Also, on DIV: "hikashop_order_listing", I want to switch the left and right objects (header and toolbar)
thanks
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by saariko.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9406
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Edit CSS field - support RTL direction
Hum. The float left and right on the headers are written directly in the views. We didn't think about RTL on that one.
You can edit the views directly via the menu Display->Views (the file cpanel of the view user, the file listing of the view order, etc). There you will have something like this:
<div class="header" style="float: left;"><h1><?php echo JText::_('ORDERS');?></h1></div>
<div class="toolbar" id="toolbar" style="float: right;">
and you can just change the styles there.
You can edit the views directly via the menu Display->Views (the file cpanel of the view user, the file listing of the view order, etc). There you will have something like this:
<div class="header" style="float: left;"><h1><?php echo JText::_('ORDERS');?></h1></div>
<div class="toolbar" id="toolbar" style="float: right;">
and you can just change the styles there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9413
by saariko
Replied by saariko on topic Re: [SOLVED] Edit CSS field - support RTL direction
Like always,
Superior support and help. thank you.
p.s.
I would love to see native RTL support in the future.
Superior support and help. thank you.
p.s.
I would love to see native RTL support in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: [SOLVED] Edit CSS field - support RTL direction
If you could make a list of the changes you had to do to get complete RTL with hikashop that would help us more forward a native support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9421
by saariko
Replied by saariko on topic Re: [SOLVED] Edit CSS field - support RTL direction
Ok,
It's still not complete, but I will write down all the changes.
I will create a new post, and update it every time.
It's still not complete, but I will write down all the changes.
I will create a new post, and update it every time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: [SOLVED] Edit CSS field - support RTL direction
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds