Skip to main content

Affiliate Welcome Email

More
11 years 2 months ago #210071 by kitstrauss
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera

Hi,

I would like to create an Affiliate welcome email instead of the "order" email that currently goes out to new affiliates. Would you please let me know how I can best accomplish this?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #210074 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Affiliate Welcome Email
Hi,

Instead of the "order" email ?
Can you please explain it ; because I don't understand what you're talking about.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #210176 by kitstrauss
Replied by kitstrauss on topic Affiliate Welcome Email
Hi Jerome,

I didn't have the flow quite right.

I have attached a photo of the "order" email that goes out to the affiliate when they are paid. I don't want to turn off "order" emails for all customers, just affiliates when they're paid for the month.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #210178 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Affiliate Welcome Email
Hi,

If you want to have a different look for your "partner" orders (when you pay a partner), the best will be to perform a modification in the "preload" of the corresponding order notification email and change the variable "$path" depending on the content of the "$data->order->order_type".

It allow you to create new HTML files in the media/com_hikashop/mail folder and use them when the order is a partner order.

I hope that my explanation is clear enough.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #210552 by kitstrauss
Replied by kitstrauss on topic Affiliate Welcome Email
Thanks for the explanation.

For anyone trying to actually do this, it's
Code:
$data->order_type;
instead of the above.

Best,
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by kitstrauss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum