- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
responsive cart (make 1 column instead of 1 row)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
Hello,
Can you tell me how to make the responsive cart table for small screen applications (such as iphone)?
What I want to do is, when the screen size is small, I want to see the cart table as a single column and multiple rows (instead of single row).
Thanks
Ali
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We recently added new css properties to improve the cart in order to be more responsive.
Please check if you have the following properties in your frontend default css file (Configuration > Display > CSS), if not so add it at the end:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I need two more questions.
If you look at the image that I sent,
1. How can I remove the titles: "image" and "name"
2. How can I make the total cost bold (118.44 CHF) and shipping cost not bold (4.28 CHF).?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That can be done thanks to some css properties, here is documentation about layout customisation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html :)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can I remove the unit price, quantity or total price parts for the iphone (media) screen? (the part in the rectangle in the attachment)
If this is not possible, can I learn how to remove all the fist raw, including Image, name, unit price, quantity and total price for the iphone screen?
thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can add such css for that:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Best
Ali
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
@media
only screen and (max-width: 760px),
(min-device-width: 768px) and (max-device-width: 1024px) {
#hikashop_checkout_cart table.table-striped tbody tr.row0{ display:none; }
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have been working on the cart-status page and I think I came to a point that I am satisfied more or less.
There is only one last request regarding to this page.
I just want to change the order a little bit.
For media (I phone), I would like to see the total price at the very end of the page. The details of the product should come before. How can I do that?
I tried to explain in on the attached image.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That should normally already be the case.
This means that you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/cart.php on your website. Rename it to deactivate the override on that view and you should not have that problem anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I already post some information about css generate by hikashop . But does hikashop has documentation of all the css layout ( in general % px em ) use in hks and focus on php code that generate css code ( inline or not ) to the frontend ?
Does hikashop can manage many CSS framework ( boostrap , T3 ) ...i mean use switch for insert css selector specific to some CSS framework ?
here the documentation of
artister about their layout
seblod about their layout
Attachment not found
regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All the documentation we have regarding the customization of the display (with views and CSS) is on this page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Next version of HikaShop (or maybe the one after), will have the possibility to switch between bootstrap 2, bootstrap 3 and Hikashop's own CSS classes for responsiveness. That way, you'll be able to have responsive HikaShop content even when the template doesn't use bootstrap.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now it works:)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.