- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
continue shopping button
11 years 1 month ago #212990
by Vero
continue shopping button was created by Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : latest
Hi,
I need, that continue shopping button returns two urls back, because one url back is product page and two urls back is product listing page. I need to return to product listing page. I have placed in step.php this code (it returns to product page):
It works perfect, but it is not that I need. Please, help me to make changes in this code to get what I need.
Thanks in advance,
Vero
-- Joomla version -- : latest
Hi,
I need, that continue shopping button returns two urls back, because one url back is product page and two urls back is product listing page. I need to return to product listing page. I have placed in step.php this code (it returns to product page):
Code:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,$_SESSION['previous_url'],'window.location=\''.$_SESSION['previous_url'].'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
It works perfect, but it is not that I need. Please, help me to make changes in this code to get what I need.
Thanks in advance,
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic continue shopping button
Hi,
There is no need to change or add any code then.
Remove your change and just enter the URL of your products listing in the "Continue shopping button's URL" setting of the configuration.
There is no need to change or add any code then.
Remove your change and just enter the URL of your products listing in the "Continue shopping button's URL" setting of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #213069
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic continue shopping button
Hi Nicolas,
It seems you do not understand me. I do not have a products listing page with all the products (what link than should I place?). I have many specific categories for their own customer with their own products listing page. Customer usually buys more products from the same category. Therefore, he must return to the same category, if he decides to buy more after viewing his cart.
It seems you do not understand me. I do not have a products listing page with all the products (what link than should I place?). I have many specific categories for their own customer with their own products listing page. Customer usually buys more products from the same category. Therefore, he must return to the same category, if he decides to buy more after viewing his cart.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Vero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213077
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic continue shopping button
Hi,
There is no system to know the URL of the last category listing page the customer was on before searching for the products and the purchasing them, and then going to the checkout.
It could potentially be added with custom coding by storing the URLs in the session on the listings and then using it for the button on the checkout.
I guess you could try to add such code in the listing file of the products view:
There is no system to know the URL of the last category listing page the customer was on before searching for the products and the purchasing them, and then going to the checkout.
It could potentially be added with custom coding by storing the URLs in the session on the listings and then using it for the button on the checkout.
I guess you could try to add such code in the listing file of the products view:
Code:
$_SESSION['previous_url'] = hikashop_currentUrl();
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds