- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout registration switcher label click issue
10 years 6 months ago #233388
by Kingwell
Checkout registration switcher label click issue was created by Kingwell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hi there,
I am having issues with the display switcher in the checkout, i have the Guest, Register, and Log In options selected, but the radio button labels are clickable, but do not change the radio selection, I believe that this issue is caused by the nested Div that contains the labels separately from the radio buttons, below is the code snippet that is output to the browser, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there,
I am having issues with the display switcher in the checkout, i have the Guest, Register, and Log In options selected, but the radio button labels are clickable, but do not change the radio selection, I believe that this issue is caused by the nested Div that contains the labels separately from the radio buttons, below is the code snippet that is output to the browser, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Code:
<div class="hikaradios" id="data_register_registration_method">
<input type="radio" name="data[register][registration_method]" id="data_register_registration_methodlogin" value="login" onchange="hikashopLocal.radioEvent(this);displayRegistration(this)" class="hikabtn-checkout-login"/>
<input type="radio" name="data[register][registration_method]" id="data_register_registration_method0" value="0" onchange="hikashopLocal.radioEvent(this);displayRegistration(this)"class="hikabtn-checkout-registration"/>
<input type="radio" name="data[register][registration_method]" id="data_register_registration_method2" value="2" onchange="hikashopLocal.radioEvent(this);displayRegistration(this)" checked="checked" class="hikabtn-checkout-guest"/>
<div class="btn-group btn-group-vertical" data-toggle="buttons-radio">
<label for="data_register_registration_methodlogin" data-default="0" class="btn ">Login to your account<br/></label>
<label for="data_register_registration_method0" data-default="0" class="btn ">Create an account<br/></label>
<label for="data_register_registration_method2" data-default="0" class="btn active hikabtn-checkout-guest">Guest Checkout<br/></label>
</div>
</div>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233390
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout registration switcher label click issue
Hi,
This works fine on our end.
It's probably something linked to your template and the bootstrap support.
Try to switch the "use bootstrap design" setting of the HikaShop configuration and see if that helps.
This works fine on our end.
It's probably something linked to your template and the bootstrap support.
Try to switch the "use bootstrap design" setting of the HikaShop configuration and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233470
by Kingwell
Replied by Kingwell on topic Checkout registration switcher label click issue
Hi,
I'm already using the bootstrap design feature, could you tell me which file generates the above code so that i can amend it to work with my template.
Thanks.
I'm already using the bootstrap design feature, could you tell me which file generates the above code so that i can amend it to work with my template.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout registration switcher label click issue
Hi,
Yes, I know you're using the bootstrap design feature.
And that's why I said that you should try to turn it off and see if that helps because the problem is probably that your Joomla template doesn't properly support bootstrap and must be missing some bits for the radio labels.
Well, a solution is to turn off bootstrap for the switcher element by changing the line:
to:
in the file "login" of the view "checkout" for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views.
Yes, I know you're using the bootstrap design feature.
And that's why I said that you should try to turn it off and see if that helps because the problem is probably that your Joomla template doesn't properly support bootstrap and must be missing some bits for the radio labels.
Well, a solution is to turn off bootstrap for the switcher element by changing the line:
Code:
echo JHTML::_('hikaselect.radiolist', $values, 'data[register][registration_method]', ' onchange="displayRegistration(this)"', 'value', 'text', $defaultSelection, false, false, true );
Code:
echo JHTML::_('select.radiolist', $values, 'data[register][registration_method]', ' onchange="displayRegistration(this)"', 'value', 'text', $defaultSelection, false, false, true );
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds