- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
White Screen when go to checkout from popup link
9 years 10 months ago #255024
by davesage
White Screen when go to checkout from popup link was created by davesage
Hi,
I can add products to the cart but when I click 'Proceed to Checkout' from the pop-up I get a white screen.
I've hard-coded a checkout menu item to go to a specific URL to get to the checkout.
Any ideas?
Cheers,
Dave
I can add products to the cart but when I click 'Proceed to Checkout' from the pop-up I get a white screen.
I've hard-coded a checkout menu item to go to a specific URL to get to the checkout.
Any ideas?
Cheers,
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic White Screen when go to checkout from popup link
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean by "hard coded" ? You mean you modified the code ? Note that there is already a setting called "force menu on checkout" in the HikaShop configuration where you can select the menu item to be used for the checkout. So it does the same and doesn't require modifying the code.
Also, if you get a white screen, please turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. It should then display an error message which should tell you where is the problem.
I'm not sure what you mean by "hard coded" ? You mean you modified the code ? Note that there is already a setting called "force menu on checkout" in the HikaShop configuration where you can select the menu item to be used for the checkout. So it does the same and doesn't require modifying the code.
Also, if you get a white screen, please turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. It should then display an error message which should tell you where is the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds