- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 10
Force Registration before purchase with redirect to Easy Social Registration?
9 years 2 weeks ago #278036
by paurray
Force Registration before purchase with redirect to Easy Social Registration? was created by paurray
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.1.7 .
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
This is my dilemma.
a) I want to sell membership to a group.
b) This means that I want the user to have to login before purchase.
c) I am not using Joomla Users/Groups rather Easy Social Users groups that sit on top of Joomla.
Reading the following here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login
Plan A
I was thinking that the easiest thing to do would be set things up as follows:
1) Have a registration button and no login form.
2) That this would make the “Add to cart buttons” disappear until logged in.
3) That I could figure out a way to do a redirect from the Joomla Registration button to the Easy Social Registration registration form!*
Either with some kind of url redirect plugin or maybe even “ReReplacer” from Regular Labs!
I have set things up as in the screen shot.
Is this the way I need to set things up for this work flow?
Or am I missing something?
Plan B
Place a Easy Social Login box next to the product using
a) Some thing inside Hika Shop?
b) “Modules Anywhere” from Regular Labs
Have the setting in Hika Shop set so that
Plan C
Use something like this
www.jlexart.com/jlex-block
To hide “Add to Cart buttons” until logged in.
Or similar strategy!!?!?!
kindly advise
Paul
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.1.7 .
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
This is my dilemma.
a) I want to sell membership to a group.
b) This means that I want the user to have to login before purchase.
c) I am not using Joomla Users/Groups rather Easy Social Users groups that sit on top of Joomla.
Reading the following here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login
Plan A
I was thinking that the easiest thing to do would be set things up as follows:
1) Have a registration button and no login form.
2) That this would make the “Add to cart buttons” disappear until logged in.
3) That I could figure out a way to do a redirect from the Joomla Registration button to the Easy Social Registration registration form!*
Either with some kind of url redirect plugin or maybe even “ReReplacer” from Regular Labs!
I have set things up as in the screen shot.
Is this the way I need to set things up for this work flow?
Or am I missing something?
Plan B
Place a Easy Social Login box next to the product using
a) Some thing inside Hika Shop?
b) “Modules Anywhere” from Regular Labs
Have the setting in Hika Shop set so that
Plan C
Use something like this
www.jlexart.com/jlex-block
To hide “Add to Cart buttons” until logged in.
Or similar strategy!!?!?!
kindly advise
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278056
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Force Registration before purchase with redirect to Easy Social Registration?
Hello,
You can use ACL on the product to display it only for right users or you can use a custom plugin to block the orders when the user is not with the right group.
Afterwards, the organization/structure is up to you and what you want to do !
Regards,
You can use ACL on the product to display it only for right users or you can use a custom plugin to block the orders when the user is not with the right group.
Afterwards, the organization/structure is up to you and what you want to do !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #278179
by paurray
Replied by paurray on topic Force Registration before purchase with redirect to Easy Social Registration?
Hi Jerome
Will this work out of the box for Easy Social Users?
I guess not?
thanks
Paul
PS have I set up the Register Button correctly so that it should dispay as shown in the screen shot above?
Because as of now I do not see it and need to see it before tweaking further
You can use ACL on the product to display it only for right users
Will this work out of the box for Easy Social Users?
I guess not?
thanks
Paul
PS have I set up the Register Button correctly so that it should dispay as shown in the screen shot above?
Because as of now I do not see it and need to see it before tweaking further
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by paurray.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278182
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Force Registration before purchase with redirect to Easy Social Registration?
Hello,
The ACL feature in HikaShop is meant to work with the Joomla user group.
As long as the Easy Social Users are also Joomla account, if they have user groups assigned, you can use them.
The system is not built to work with the Easy Social groups ; it would require some custom development to add the feature.
That's why I proposed you to use ACL just to fill the point 2
Regards,
The ACL feature in HikaShop is meant to work with the Joomla user group.
As long as the Easy Social Users are also Joomla account, if they have user groups assigned, you can use them.
The system is not built to work with the Easy Social groups ; it would require some custom development to add the feature.
That's why I proposed you to use ACL just to fill the point 2
And told you about the need of a custom plugin for the rest.This means that I want the user to have to login before purchase.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278266
by paurray
Replied by paurray on topic Force Registration before purchase with redirect to Easy Social Registration?
Hello Jerome
Thanks for your patience.
I will find a solution.
Paul
Thanks for your patience.
I will find a solution.
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds