- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Question about new feature from the Mini Cart - option dropdown cart (hide)
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #281680
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello,
I like the new feature for the mini cart.
So I set the option dropdown cart (hide)
Everything works fine but I like to add a button classes to hikashop_small_cart_total_title class.
Like this example:
So it's look like this:
But I don't know which file I have to edit ti add these button classes.
I tried the view product / cart.php but I can't find the class hikashop_small_cart_total_title so I could not add my button classes too it.
Could you please tell me how to do this?
I tried it with a jQuery script. But this is only working after a refreh because it can't override the ajax field in the first place.
Hope you can give me a hint.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello,
I like the new feature for the mini cart.
So I set the option dropdown cart (hide)
Everything works fine but I like to add a button classes to hikashop_small_cart_total_title class.
Like this example:
So it's look like this:
But I don't know which file I have to edit ti add these button classes.
I tried the view product / cart.php but I can't find the class hikashop_small_cart_total_title so I could not add my button classes too it.
Could you please tell me how to do this?
I tried it with a jQuery script. But this is only working after a refreh because it can't override the ajax field in the first place.
Code:
// show button on minicart
jQuery(function (){
jQuery('.hikashop_small_cart_total_title').addClass('uk-button uk-button-primary');
});
Hope you can give me a hint.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #281682
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Question about new feature from the Mini Cart - option dropdown cart (hide)
Hello,
That's right, the cart module is handle by "product / cart" view.
The mini cart and the dropdown are just options for the cart module ; so the code is there too.
You should re-check the view, because the content you're looking for is there.
Regards,
That's right, the cart module is handle by "product / cart" view.
The mini cart and the dropdown are just options for the cart module ; so the code is there too.
You should re-check the view, because the content you're looking for is there.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds