- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
7 years 6 months ago #305102
by brunensys
Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha was created by brunensys
Hello,
during the checkout when I am shopping as a guest user and I confirm email address the page with address information is displayed. At the top of the page is a button thanks to which I am able to change the email address I filled in before. But when I take this opportunity the previous swither should be displayed but there is a problem with recaptcha (recaptcha is not loaded) which cause that the rest of the javascript code is not executed (address page is still displayed).
Thanks for your help,
Martin
during the checkout when I am shopping as a guest user and I confirm email address the page with address information is displayed. At the top of the page is a button thanks to which I am able to change the email address I filled in before. But when I take this opportunity the previous swither should be displayed but there is a problem with recaptcha (recaptcha is not loaded) which cause that the rest of the javascript code is not executed (address page is still displayed).
Thanks for your help,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305120
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
Hi,
Can you provide a link to the shop with precise instructions to reproduce the problem so that we can better understand the situation ?
Can you provide a link to the shop with precise instructions to reproduce the problem so that we can better understand the situation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305125
by brunensys
Replied by brunensys on topic Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
Hi Nicolas,
sure I can. Test website is available
To reproduce the issue please do the following steps:
If you need more instructions let me know.
Martin
sure I can. Test website is available
This message contains confidential information
To reproduce the issue please do the following steps:
- add any goods into the basket
- move to the checkout
- move to the second step of the checkout called "přihlásit se"
- choose first option called "nákup bez registrace" which means "shopping as a guest"
- fill in email address and verify that you are not a robot
- at the page where you should fill in billing address click on the button called "změnit informace" which serves for reverse email address change
- at this moment is page broken because of the recaptcha
If you need more instructions let me know.
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305127
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
Hi,
I see what you mean now.
Try removing the code:
of the file plugins/system/recaptcha2/recaptcha2.php and try again, that should help for that case.
I see what you mean now.
Try removing the code:
Code:
if($ajax)
return '
<div id="hika-recaptcha" class="hika-recaptcha"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
grecaptcha.render(\'hika-recaptcha\', {\'sitekey\':\''.$pubkey.'\', \'theme\':\''.$theme.'\'});
</script>
';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305134
by brunensys
Replied by brunensys on topic Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
Hi Nicolas,
this solves just executing the rest of the javascript code but recaptcha is still missing so the user can not verify itself and move to the next step.
Martin
this solves just executing the rest of the javascript code but recaptcha is still missing so the user can not verify itself and move to the next step.
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305144
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
Hi,
I see what is the problem. Also change the code:
to:
in that same file and it should work.
I see what is the problem. Also change the code:
Code:
return '
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?onload=onloadCallbackHKRecaptcha&render=explicit&hl='.$locale.'" async defer></script>
<script type="text/javascript">var onloadCallbackHKRecaptcha = function() { window.hkCaptchaWidget = grecaptcha.render(\'hika-recaptcha\', '.$params.'); '.$js.'};</script>
<div id="hika-recaptcha" class="hika-recaptcha"></div>';
Code:
return '
<script type="text/javascript">
var onloadCallbackHKRecaptcha = function() {
window.hkCaptchaWidget = grecaptcha.render(\'hika-recaptcha\', '.$params.');
'.$js.'
};
var scriptTag = document.createElement(\'script\');
scriptTag.src = "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?onload=onloadCallbackHKRecaptcha&render=explicit&hl='.$locale.'";
scriptTag..defer = true;
document.body.appendChild(scriptTag);
</script>
<div id="hika-recaptcha" class="hika-recaptcha"></div>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305154
by brunensys
Replied by brunensys on topic Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
Hi Nicolas,
I think you have a mistype in "scriptTag.defer = true;" - double dot. But even if I correct it, it does not work and recaptcha does not load at all because of: Error: Missing required parameters: sitekey
Martin
I think you have a mistype in "scriptTag.defer = true;" - double dot. But even if I correct it, it does not work and recaptcha does not load at all because of: Error: Missing required parameters: sitekey
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305157
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
Hi,
Sorry, I gave you the code for the next version of the recaptcha plugin which will support the "invisible" mode.
In your version of the plugin, you need to replace:
by:
Sorry, I gave you the code for the next version of the recaptcha plugin which will support the "invisible" mode.
In your version of the plugin, you need to replace:
Code:
'.$params.'
Code:
{\'sitekey\':\''.$pubkey.'\', \'theme\':\''.$theme.'\'}
The following user(s) said Thank You: brunensys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305208
by brunensys
Replied by brunensys on topic Checkout - shopping as a guest - problem with recaptcha
Hi Nicolas,
yes, it seems to be working now, thank you for your help.
Martin
yes, it seems to be working now, thank you for your help.
Martin
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds