- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
[solved] checkout is not rendering
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #318678
by john_doe
[solved] checkout is not rendering was created by john_doe
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, Chromium
Hi,
I'm trying to create a simple ecommerce website (please use Polish version as English version is not up to date).
What I have is a list of products I want to "sell" (it's a school assignment) with "add to cart" button which works just fine.
When I proceed to checkout it's navigating to /index.php/pl/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/checkout and the only thing I can see is my - made from scratch - template (you can see in source code that it didn't load any markup).
To display specific content for given web pages I have this code in index.php
and I simply link modules and menu positions, so to display products I've linked mod_hikashop with "sklep-internetowy" web page.
From what I see there is no "checkout" module I could link like that, so what should I do?
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, Chromium
Hi,
I'm trying to create a simple ecommerce website (please use Polish version as English version is not up to date).
What I have is a list of products I want to "sell" (it's a school assignment) with "add to cart" button which works just fine.
When I proceed to checkout it's navigating to /index.php/pl/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/checkout and the only thing I can see is my - made from scratch - template (you can see in source code that it didn't load any markup).
To display specific content for given web pages I have this code in index.php
Code:
...
<div id="main">
<nav>
<p>Menu</p>
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="menu" style="none"/>
</nav>
<main>
<div id="cart">
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="cart" style="none"/>
</div>
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="main" style="none"/>
</main>
</div>
...
From what I see there is no "checkout" module I could link like that, so what should I do?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by john_doe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #318685
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic checkout is not rendering
Hi,
You need <jdoc:include type="component" /> in your template to display the content of the components:
stackoverflow.com/questions/34809694/und...docinclude-in-joomla
You need <jdoc:include type="component" /> in your template to display the content of the components:
stackoverflow.com/questions/34809694/und...docinclude-in-joomla
The following user(s) said Thank You: john_doe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #318702
by john_doe
Replied by john_doe on topic checkout is not rendering
Now it works like a charm. Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds