email customer
6 years 4 months ago #319255
by luppe
email customer was created by luppe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
brouwerij-luypaerts-eshop.be/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 81.0.4044.129
I don't get the mail as a customer
admin mail I get
also if I change to confirmed or shipped only get it as admin
I have mollie set the same as my live site and there it works
try other payment by delivery dit not do anything
the mails are made in hikashop but I didn't receive them
try it with registration and as gast no result
Site Login in joomla allowed
thanks for your help
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 81.0.4044.129
I don't get the mail as a customer
admin mail I get
also if I change to confirmed or shipped only get it as admin
I have mollie set the same as my live site and there it works
try other payment by delivery dit not do anything
the mails are made in hikashop but I didn't receive them
try it with registration and as gast no result
Site Login in joomla allowed
thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319259
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic email customer
Hi,
If you see the emails generated in the menu Customers>Emails history but you don't receive them, and that it works with emails sent to others, I would recommend to first check that they don't end up in your spam folder.
Also, it would be great to either check the log of your email server or ask your hosting to do so for one such email (you can give them a screenshot of the email details in the Customers>Emails history) as the issue should be logged in the email server log if the mail couldn't be delivered by the email server.
If you see the emails generated in the menu Customers>Emails history but you don't receive them, and that it works with emails sent to others, I would recommend to first check that they don't end up in your spam folder.
Also, it would be great to either check the log of your email server or ask your hosting to do so for one such email (you can give them a screenshot of the email details in the Customers>Emails history) as the issue should be logged in the email server log if the mail couldn't be delivered by the email server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319486
by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic email customer
Thanks for the help
I contacted the hosting company and it seems that I have to send it with the same mail address of the domain Info@mydomain.com
The artikel in dutch;
Wat is de restrictie?
Het e-mailadres van de afzender moet zijn aangemaakt in DirectAdmin als e-mailadres. Indien er gebruik gemaakt wordt van een externe maildienst, dan dient daar ook de mailbox te bestaan. Daarnaast dient het e-mailadres van de afzender overeen te komen met het domein vanaf waar de e-mail verstuurd wordt. U kunt dus in de mail() PHP functie niet een e-mail sturen met afzender 'piet@gmail.com'. We raden u aan om te gaan mailen over het 'info@uwdomein.nl' adres.
I contacted the hosting company and it seems that I have to send it with the same mail address of the domain Info@mydomain.com
The artikel in dutch;
Wat is de restrictie?
Het e-mailadres van de afzender moet zijn aangemaakt in DirectAdmin als e-mailadres. Indien er gebruik gemaakt wordt van een externe maildienst, dan dient daar ook de mailbox te bestaan. Daarnaast dient het e-mailadres van de afzender overeen te komen met het domein vanaf waar de e-mail verstuurd wordt. U kunt dus in de mail() PHP functie niet een e-mail sturen met afzender 'piet@gmail.com'. We raden u aan om te gaan mailen over het 'info@uwdomein.nl' adres.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319488
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic email customer
Hi,
Then yes, you need to change the "from address" setting in the HikaShop configuration to an email address you have created with your hosting company ending with @mydomain.com
Then yes, you need to change the "from address" setting in the HikaShop configuration to an email address you have created with your hosting company ending with @mydomain.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds