Skip to main content

Extended conditions depending on product

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #355684 by yolknet
One of the products is an online learning system. When people order this there should be an extra (and required) checkbox with additional terms and conditions. I've added a new view, just like the regular terms and conditions. Based on the product id in the cart I wanted to display the extra field. But when it's not displayed you can't buy other products, where you don't need the extra field.
How can I display the extra required field, only if a certain product is in the cart?

SOLVED:
In custom fields you can assign a product to the field. Now the custom field will only be displayed when that product is in the cart
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by yolknet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum