Credit card layout

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
2 months 1 week ago #361715

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Microsoft Edge Version 126.0.2592.68 (Official build) (64-bit)

Greetings,I am configuring the cart. I see your cart on your demo, the credit card area is good on mine it is very spread apart. Is that a template issue? I am using Cassiopia so should be OK. is there a plugin I need to get to make it look like the demo? Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13257
2 months 1 week ago #361720

Hi,

I think this comes from the Stripe payment plugin you're using. I think it is adding its own credit card form to this area. And It's probably not its own credit card form but Stripe's. Now, I'm sure something could be done in the plugin or with custom CSS to restrict that area's width so that it doesn't stretch that much (for example, using the max-width CSS command).
I would recommend reporting the issue to the developer of this Stripe payment plugin.
Supposing you're using this one ( www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/133...nect-by-obsidev.html ), then I would recommend sending an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that the developer of the plugin can answer you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds