no article defined or the page doesn't exist

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
3 months 2 weeks ago #361832

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8.2

Dear Hikashop!

On the checkout the terms and conditions show a blank pop-up with the message: "no article defined or the page doesn't exist". The article exists and is published. Can you tell me what could be wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 635
3 months 2 weeks ago #361836

Hello,

Please provide your Terms & conditions block setting via a screenshot, AND your relative article setting as well.

Regards

Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
3 months 21 hours ago #362121

Hello!
I have the same problem, updating the component does not give any result, what to do?

• Thank you received: 13318
3 months 18 hours ago #362122

Hi,

It could be that the article you've selected is restricted to another language than the current language on your frontend, or that its "access level" setting is restricted to some user groups and that the current user on the frontend is not linked to these, or maybe something along these lines.
That's why Philippe asked for screenshots of the article settings and of the Checkout Terms & conditions area so that we can see if there is anything strange in there.
If @totama didn't answer to Philippe, I would assume that he found the issue with his article while looking at making the screenshots.
So please provide these screenshots.

• Thank you received: 5
3 months 10 hours ago #362143

HI
I have the same problem too. the lack of display is not due to language or access level. It was displayed before the update.

2 months 4 weeks ago #362148

Hi,

Note that if it happened after an update, it could be a setting issue in the HikaShop configuration. Years ago, we changed how to select the article for the terms and conditions under the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration. So I would recommend checking there.

If you're not sure, please provide screenshots of the article settings and of the Checkout Terms & conditions area so that we can see if there is anything strange in there.

• Thank you received: 5
2 months 4 weeks ago #362172
Attachments:

2 months 4 weeks ago #362176

Hi,

Thanks.
I think I understand the problem. I think it comes from a change on how the parameters in the URL are handled by the router of Joomla 5. I've made a patch which should fix the problem.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours to get the patch and it should then work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: levelup

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 1 week ago #363109

Sorry for not responding for so long, but I had other work. Thanks for the update, I downloaded it, installed it and the problem was solved.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, levelup

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds