Registered user checkout issue

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 weeks 2 days ago #363650

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11

Hi!

When a registered user goes to checkout page to complete an order, they are stack on the "Login" step.
I have created a Radio Button custom field about invoice or receipt. If the user wants incoice, by clicking on the radio button they will see more fields they have to fill such as Vat number etc.

The problem is that an already registered user when loggen in and going to ckeckout, cannot move on cause they seem to have to fill the invoice fields, but the fields don't show up on that step.

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 638
3 weeks 2 days ago #363653

Hello,

Your issue seems to stem from the fact that your additional fields do not appear when the user registers.
Then, as soon as the user returns to the checkout, here is what they will see:

As a result, your required fields might not be filled in even though they are mandatory!
Now the question is, why don't these required fields appear during registration?

This is what we will try to understand, so can you provide us with the following elements:
- An Url link to your backend (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)

Note : Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.
Regards

Last edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

• Hikashop Business
3 weeks 1 day ago #363685

I sent it!

• Thank you received: 13330
3 weeks 1 day ago #363686

Hi,

Thanks.
I think the issue is with your HikaShop version. Please update it.
If you still have the issue after the update, check the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ via FTP. If you have it, rename it to deactivate all the view overrides on the checkout and it should help.

• Hikashop Business
3 weeks 1 day ago #363692

Hi,

I updated to the latest Hikashop version and i get this error at frontend:

syntax error, unexpected 'object' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)

i removed all the overrides but still nothing.

Okay i updated it but still the same happens

Last edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by verzevoul.

• Hikashop Business
3 weeks 1 day ago #363694

I just restored and reupdated to enable debug.
Here is the result

syntax error, unexpected 'object' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)

Αρχική Σελίδα
Call stack
#	Function	Location
1	()	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:3298
2	JLoader::load()	 
3	spl_autoload_call()	 
4	class_exists()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Factory/LegacyFactory.php:83
5	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Factory\LegacyFactory->createView()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:590
6	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->createView()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2263
7	hikashopBridgeController->getNewView()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:924
8	hikashop_getLayout()	JROOT/modules/mod_hikashop/mod_hikashop.php:73
9	include()	JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:200
10	Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder-joomla/elements/module/element.php:31
11	YOOtheme\Configuration\Resolver->YOOtheme\{closure}()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:286
12	YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:269
13	YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:269
14	YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:269
15	YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:269
16	YOOtheme\Builder->applyTransforms()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:94
17	YOOtheme\Builder->load()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder/src/Builder.php:111
18	YOOtheme\Builder->render()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/builder-joomla/src/ContentListener.php:97
19	YOOtheme\Builder\Joomla\ContentListener->prepareContent()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/container/src/Container.php:268
20	YOOtheme\Container->call()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/application/src/Application/EventLoader.php:71
21	YOOtheme\Application\EventLoader::YOOtheme\Application\{closure}()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/utils/src/EventDispatcher.php:117
22	YOOtheme\EventDispatcher->handleDefault()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/utils/src/EventDispatcher.php:47
23	YOOtheme\EventDispatcher->dispatch()	JROOT/templates/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/platform-joomla/src/Dispatcher.php:44
24	YOOtheme\Joomla\Dispatcher->YOOtheme\Joomla\{closure}()	JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:165
25	JEventDispatcher->trigger()	JROOT/components/com_content/views/article/view.html.php:193
26	ContentViewArticle->display()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:664
27	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()	JROOT/components/com_content/controller.php:118
28	ContentController->display()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
29	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()	JROOT/components/com_content/content.php:43
30	require_once()	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
31	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
32	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
33	Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
34	Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
35	Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()	JROOT/index.php:49
Thank you.

I ll restore again before the update to keep the website running

• Thank you received: 13330
3 weeks 1 day ago #363693

Hi,

So, I've checked on the situation and I think I know what your problem is.
You've restricted the custom fields based on the user group:
i.imgur.com/Fjxzdfo.png
So it's normal that the field doesn't appear on the registration form since the user is not yet logged in.
And once the user is logged in and goes to the address step, the system doesn't let him continue as it sees the required custom field not filled in the address. And it asks the user to fill them in before proceeding.

So, as far as I can see, the system reacts exactly how it is supposed to, based on the way it is configured.
I think you want to change the access level setting of these custom fields to be for all the user groups, or at least also for the guest group.

Regarding the error on the frontend, it comes from the use of an old version of PHP. Thanks for your feedback. I've made a patch for this.
Download again the install package of HikaShop 5.1.1 and you won't get the error.

Last edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds