- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Different prices showing based on access level
12 years 7 months ago #142357
by jgowans
Different prices showing based on access level was created by jgowans
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I seem to be having an issue with a demo site right now in which pricing is displayed differently based on the user access level. I believe I have all of the product and discount access levels set correctly. What's very odd is that the incorrect pricing doesn't reflect the actual price per product... from what I can see, it appears somewhat random. Happy to provide credentials offline if that would help troubleshoot this.
Thank you for your help.
Josh
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I seem to be having an issue with a demo site right now in which pricing is displayed differently based on the user access level. I believe I have all of the product and discount access levels set correctly. What's very odd is that the incorrect pricing doesn't reflect the actual price per product... from what I can see, it appears somewhat random. Happy to provide credentials offline if that would help troubleshoot this.
Thank you for your help.
Josh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142359
by jgowans
Replied by jgowans on topic Different prices showing based on access level
Nevermind... the user level was specific to a user that was based in a zone that had a tax applied to it. The tax is reflected in the price... is there a way to show it separately?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142362
by jgowans
Replied by jgowans on topic Different prices showing based on access level
figured it out. Too easy!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142431
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Different prices showing based on access level
Glad to see you found the solution 
Do not hesitate to share your solutions in the future since it can help new users!
Do not hesitate to share your solutions in the future since it can help new users!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds