Skip to main content

Couples' Ticket

More
9 years 1 day ago #279366 by YACOps
Couples' Ticket was created by YACOps
I've been using HikaShop for products, basic ticket and registration for a few weeks now, and I cannot find or figure out an answer to this - Is there any way to create a couples' ticket - in other words a product variant that counts for 2 toward my overall product limit instead of 1?

I see where I can set the minimum and maximum purchase to 2, (so I could half the price of the couples' ticket and make them buy 2 tickets) but that doesn't work if they want to buy more than 1 set. They cannot even "continue shopping" and add more to their cart. Is there any way to set an interval there? So it would let them buy 2 or 4 or 6, etc. If I leave the maximum as unlimited, they'd have the ability to buy 3 or 5, etc. which wouldn't work for me.

I've even made it work where they get a discount automatically applied if they get two of the "couples tickets" but this is confusing, and it does not work if there's not a discount as compared to the price of a single ticket.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago #279391 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Couples' Ticket
Hi,

Set the minimum purchase of the variant to 2 and change the quantity input method to "show select". That way, you'll have a dropdown with increments of 2 for the quantity of the variant and that will do what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YACOps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 19 hours ago #279467 by YACOps
Replied by YACOps on topic Couples' Ticket
Thank you! This seems to work well!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum