- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 2
Set selection words instead of numbers
5 years 10 months ago #326193
by flyer04
Set selection words instead of numbers was created by flyer04
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.buremetzg.ch/online-bestellen/fondue-bourguignonne.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
Is it possible to replace the numbers 1 to 15 with words in the quantity selection on the product overview and in the shopping cart. Example 100 grams, 200 grams etc. instead of 1, 2, 3 etc.
I only want to display the product overview and not the product detail pages, so no product variants either.
Example:
The customer can select ingredients (meat, cheese, etc.) directly on the product overview and can e.g. Place 300 Garmm beef and / or 200 grams of veal in the shopping cart.
Is that possible or is it only possible through product variants?
I would be happy if I got an answer
Ralph
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
Is it possible to replace the numbers 1 to 15 with words in the quantity selection on the product overview and in the shopping cart. Example 100 grams, 200 grams etc. instead of 1, 2, 3 etc.
I only want to display the product overview and not the product detail pages, so no product variants either.
Example:
The customer can select ingredients (meat, cheese, etc.) directly on the product overview and can e.g. Place 300 Garmm beef and / or 200 grams of veal in the shopping cart.
Is that possible or is it only possible through product variants?
I would be happy if I got an answer
Ralph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Set selection words instead of numbers
Hi,
There is no option for that.
Now, if you modify the PHP code which generate these dropdowns in the different view files, you can achieve this result.
But that means modifying not only the 2/3 views for the listing, the cart view, the checkout view, but also the email notifications to display the grams instead of the quantity number, the invoice views, the order details view, etc.
A PHP developer can certainly do all that following our documentation on how to modify the views of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
But if you're not a developer or don't want to hire one, then I'm afraid that you'll have to user variants.
There is no option for that.
Now, if you modify the PHP code which generate these dropdowns in the different view files, you can achieve this result.
But that means modifying not only the 2/3 views for the listing, the cart view, the checkout view, but also the email notifications to display the grams instead of the quantity number, the invoice views, the order details view, etc.
A PHP developer can certainly do all that following our documentation on how to modify the views of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
But if you're not a developer or don't want to hire one, then I'm afraid that you'll have to user variants.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flyer04
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326263
by flyer04
Replied by flyer04 on topic Set selection words instead of numbers
Thank you very much for your answer
I wish you a good week
Best regards
Ralph
I wish you a good week
Best regards
Ralph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds