• Thank you received: 15
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 1 week ago #361747

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera

Hi,
I've noticed that clicking on the 'Recently viewed' items returns users to our home page rather than the selected product. This from pages displayed after navigating to an initial product (e.g. panadol). We're not sure how long this has been the case.

Thanks,
Ian and Stu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13257
2 months 1 week ago #361751

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can't look at the issue on your website:
i.imgur.com/nreGYho.png
Could you please do something about this restriction first ?

• Hikashop Business
2 months 1 week ago #361755

Hi,
I've unblocked France.

Regards,
Ian

• Thank you received: 13257
2 months 1 week ago #361756

Hi,

The issue is not only with this recently viewed module. The products listing in each category (like for example on the page index.php/allergy-sinus/category/general-allergy ) has the same issue.
I can see that the products listing views have been customized heavily, either by you or your template.
I would recommend to try switching temporarily to the default template of Joomla in order to see if you still have the problem. It's probable you won't get the problem, and in that case the problem must be located in one of the files of the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/
So you can then try renaming the files in there one by one, in order to deactivate the view overrides and refresh the listing each time to find out which file is causing the problem.
Then, you can report the issue to the person who customized this view file on your end or to your template provider if it comes from your template.

• Hikashop Business
2 months 1 week ago #361763

Thanks for checking.
We did get some customizations done on that site. I've just check a newer replacement site I'm setting up myself and it's working ok.

Many thanks,
Ian and Stu

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds